Beck figures out how to draw blacks to tea party

Because they are voting their own self interests?

Why do you think they vote democratic?

I think your right.. self interest.. but I'm a little apprehensive on defining those self interests.. care to define those interests..other than Obama being of mixed race..

Do you really think Beck has the right to claim MLK day as his to lead now?

Do you really claim that Beck can just claim the mantle of MLK ?

That is what he is doing here.

Truthmatters.. Do you feel that Democrats should be in control the MLK mantle..?

He was a Republican after all...

Nope I did not say that now did I (what the fuck is it with you cons and making up shit ?)

I know he was a republican but the party is no longer the same party is it?

Many blacks voted R back then but now .......well .....not so much huh?
with the amount of "shit" YOU make up, that is really ironic

I think your right.. self interest.. but I'm a little apprehensive on defining those self interests.. care to define those interests..other than Obama being of mixed race..

The republican party has worked to keep them from voting for decades now.

They stopped voting for them when they stopped being the party of Lincoln.

They are now the party of "the race card".

They hate black people and make it very clear at every turn.

Any mention of an act of racism and the republican rush in to call it a phoney trumped up charge.

The republican continue to do everything they can to make people of color hate them.

Truthmatters.. Do you feel that Democrats should be in control the MLK mantle..?

He was a Republican after all...

Nope I did not say that now did I (what the fuck is it with you cons and making up shit ?)

Go get one post of mine where I made something up you lying sack of shit.

Any mention of an act of racism and the republican rush in to call it a phoney trumped up charge.

The republican continue to do everything they can to make people of color hate them.
OMG, can you post anything more stupid that that?
I'm a republican(for primary voting purposes only) and i dont hate any race
you are a fucking idiot and you prove it with posts like that one

Go get one post of mine where I made something up you lying sack of shit.
hell, you've made up shit right in this thread
you do it all the fucking time you worthless bitch

dont you wonder why so many call you "truthnevermatters" or something to that effect?
few believe anything you post because you are so fucking moronic

I dont think King would be very fond of him

You got the first three words right. In fact, you know jack shit about who MLK would or would not have been fond of. But.... his niece might. I figure I'll trust her judgement of him over yours, you racist partisan little hack.

Oh my... A racist, Partisan HACK?

So there's something wrong with being Partisan?

What is that? Specifically?

As it stands, you're as guilty of 'not thinking' as that idiot.

But that's fairly typical of Progressives...

Because they are hacks like you who lie their asses off.

You cant give one can you ?

You and Beck have a lot in common.

So you think Glen Beck is a good guy to inherit the mantle of MLK????

Wow.. we don't agree on any of those reasons... in fact, your reasons kinda piss me off..

Wow.. we don't agree on any of those reasons... in fact, your reasons kinda piss me off..

Would you vote for a party that actively tries to keep you from voting?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caging_list#1980s

1980s
In 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."[5]

[edit] 2004 US Election
BBC journalist Greg Palast obtained an RNC document entitled "State Implementation Template III.doc" that described Republican election operations for caging plans in numerous states. The paragraph in the document pertaining to caging was:

Last edited:

Would you vote for a party that actively tries to keep you from voting?

Caging (voter suppression) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1980s
In 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."[5]

[edit] 2004 US Election
BBC journalist Greg Palast obtained an RNC document entitled "State Implementation Template III.doc" that described Republican election operations for caging plans in numerous states. The paragraph in the document pertaining to caging was:

Well that was a while back.. I would hope things have changed since then..

I assume in every election there are shenanigans going on, dead people voting , non citizens voting, stupid people tricked to vote on the wrong dates, voting machines rigged, votes mysteriously disappearing, people voting multiple times, people paid or through unions forced to vote a certain way and worst of all, in my opinion, the suppression of the military vote.

Now given that.. I would expect the government to continue doing a piss poor job controlling these situations and we just have to expect it and hope it all evens out..To carry a grudge seems somewhat of a waste of time and unrealistic...

where did I say any of what you claimed?

I merely pointed out she agrees with Beck.

Being related to MLK does not mean she gives him the right to hold an event on MLK day and claim MLKs mantle now does it?

MLK was a Republican you stupid moron.

where did I say any of what you claimed?

I merely pointed out she agrees with Beck.

Being related to MLK does not mean she gives him the right to hold an event on MLK day and claim MLKs mantle now does it?

MLK was a Republican you stupid moron.
No. He wasn't - and there is not one iota of proof that he was.

Even Michael Steel is embarrassed by that stupid claim. MLK's Biographer - and everyone on down has stated there is NO PROOF of that.

The NBRA is the only fucktarded group stupid enough to make such a claim.

Has everyone neglected to realize that hatred and bigotry is a non-political issue to begin with? Its like saying Mr. Clean would be democrat because democrats believe homes should be clean. I mean to say that their is a difference between our own political beliefs and our own personal beliefs such as what races of people are better than others and how high taxes should go.

Forum List

Back