Beck Apologizes For Calling Obama a Racist

I agree with Beck - I think Obama is a racist - against AMERICANS - period.

because you dont agree with him?.....so then when Bush helped fuck this Country up...i guess he also was "racist" against Americans....right?....

That couldn't be called racist....but anti-American.....but only Obama fits that description

Every time he apologizes for us he shows it.

Last edited:
Frankly, I don’t think Obama is racist.

I think he sees people as objects and calculates what will work for him, does he need to throw grandma and rev. Wright under the bus? He does. Black white, brown, he doesn’t care.

Does he need to build a rep. and make a go of it in politics, sure, he is fleet of tongue, is a smart, articulate black man. He is ‘appealing’ in the oratorical/ theatrical sense, is to cool for school and has the gift of telling everyone what they want to hear, even if its contradictory, so he goes the populist route. If he were a different shade, think Huey Long.

So he is in Chicago, is thinking hey, what else goes down better than rallying the already half convinced masses that have a victimization complex, so as to build sppt.. Naturally, he becomes a community organizer.

Need to build up your black credentials? Head over to a black nationalist church and away we go, but as I said, as soon as it threatened him, bye bye to all that noise.

In the end he is the liberal wet dream, everything they have strived for, a defacto justification of their 50 years of social engineering, see here is !!!! A walking talking black man who can turn off his Negro dialect at will, is educated and has cross over appeal, they find him appealing on another level because he is an academic, part of the intelligentsia, in sort he is one of them. Of course it also helps assuage their congenital guilt complex.

Beck had to apologize. He was face to face with Joe Madison, the Black Eagle.

It was the only way Beck could get his asshole to unpucker.

I still don't get all of this. Beck tells the truth and he has to apologize for it?

Obama lies his ass off and nobody give a flying-F. I'm still waiting for Obama to apologize for calling Arizona racist. A hole motherfucken state.

Forum List

Back