Beck Anti-Semitic? 400 Rabbis Think So

Go get the quotes that demean child victims and call for shooting people in the head.

Sure...any of these good for you?

1.Sarah Vowell, former editor for Public Radio, and NYTimes bestselling author of ‘Assassination Vacation,’ about the assassinations of three Republican Presidents. A best seller. Could it be that in left wing circles, assassination of Republican Presidents is the chic topic?

a. In the Steven Sondheim musical, ‘Assassins,’ we find
Hey, pal, don't despair-
You wanna shoot a president?
c'mon and shoot a president... Lyrics, Everybody's Got the Right Lyrics >>

b. Comedian Rich Hall: “Let’s get together and kill George BushDissident US comic Rich Hall | Stage | guardian.co.uk

c. In “Checkpoint,” by Nicholson Baker, pop fiction by another Bush-hater, the characters mull over how to kill President Bush.

2. Then there was the Columbia College “art” exhibit called “Axis of Evil, the Secret History of Sin,” which included a piece called “Patriot Act,” George Bush with a revolver pointed at his head. Secret Service inspects exhibit - Chicago Tribune

3. How about blowing up children?

10:10 organization advocates blowing up any opponents who don’ t believe in global warming:

4. . “…what Barack Obama said he would do to counter Republican attacks “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’ - Washington Wire - WSJ

5. . Incumbent on all Americans to create an atmosphere of civility and respect? Congressman heal thyself! Yesterday, I noted that, according to the Scranton Times, [Democrat] Kanjorski said this about Florida's new Republican Governor Rick Scott on October 23:"That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida," Mr. Kanjorski said. "Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go get the quotes that demean child victims and call for shooting people in the head.

1.Sarah Vowell, former editor for Public Radio, and NYTimes bestselling author of ,’ about the assassinations of three Republican Presidents. A best seller. Could it be that in left wing circles, assassination of Republican Presidents is the chic topic?this book is not about what you think, go look at it

a. In the Steven Sondheim musical, ‘,’ we find
Hey, pal, don't despair-
c'mon and shoot a president... Lyrics, Everybody's Got the Right Lyrics >>Also not about what you think it is about

b. Comedian Rich Hall: “Let’s get together and kill George BushDissident US comic Rich Hall | Stage | guardian.co.ukNever heard of him and I will condem his statement right now.

c. In,” by Nicholson Baker, pop fiction by another Bush-hater, the characters mull over how to kill President Bush.Its fiction, its a book

2. Then there was the Columbia College “art” exhibit called “Axis of Evil, the Secret History of Sin,” which included a piece called “Patriot Act,” George Bush with a revolver pointed at his head. Secret Service inspects exhibit - Chicago Tribuneagain never heard of it, its art that most people will never see as well as not calling for his death but a commentary on the policy killing him

10:10 organization advocates blowing up any opponents who don’ t believe in global warming:
Seems like right wing provided to me. Do you get that its demeaning green thinking?

4. . “…what Barack Obama said he would do to counter Republican attacks “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’ - Washington Wire - WSJSelf defense is different than attacking, No one thought he was talking of killing the opposition.

5. . Incumbent on all Americans to create an atmosphere of civility and respect? Congressman heal thyself! Yesterday, I noted that, according to the Scranton Times, [Democrat] Kanjorski said this about Florida's new Republican Governor Rick Scott on October 23:"That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida," Mr. Kanjorski said. "Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him.

Hes an idiot who was condemed by the party for saying this.

Why do you defend such talk on your side?

Glen Beck is a powerful man on the right.

He is widely respected and listened to by the right every day on TV.

He has called for shooting liberals in the head.

Here you are defending such talk.

1.Sarah Vowell, former editor for Public Radio, and NYTimes bestselling author of ,’ about the assassinations of three Republican Presidents. A best seller. Could it be that in left wing circles, assassination of Republican Presidents is the chic topic?this book is not about what you think, go look at it

Hey, pal, don't despair-
c'mon and shoot a president... Lyrics, Everybody's Got the Right Lyrics >>Also not about what you think it is about

b. Comedian Rich Hall: “Let’s get together and kill George BushDissident US comic Rich Hall | Stage | guardian.co.ukNever heard of him and I will condem his statement right now.

c. In,” by Nicholson Baker, pop fiction by another Bush-hater, the characters mull over how to kill President Bush.Its fiction, its a book

2. Then there was the Columbia College “art” exhibit called “Axis of Evil, the Secret History of Sin,” which included a piece called “Patriot Act,” George Bush with a revolver pointed at his head. Secret Service inspects exhibit - Chicago Tribuneagain never heard of it, its art that most people will never see as well as not calling for his death but a commentary on the policy killing him

Seems like right wing provided to me. Do you get that its demeaning green thinking?

4. . “…what Barack Obama said he would do to counter Republican attacks “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’ - Washington Wire - WSJSelf defense is different than attacking, No one thought he was talking of killing the opposition.

yeah sure he was, funny how we saw people cheering when he said it.

Hey, pal, don't despair-

My 'side' is in favor of talk.

Does anyone have any evidence that this group of rabbis is funded by Soros?

In the OP that is just a comment from one person, but then it seems to be taken as fact in the rest of the thread replies.

Maybe it is true, I don't know (or even much care), I'm just curious if the posters who have commented as though it is the case have verified it in some way, or if I missed something in the thread that could be proof of it.

I don't care who these Rabbis are funded by, just because they are Jewish doesn't give them the right to demand that people shut UP.

they don't like it here with our free speech, they can leave.

Does anyone have any evidence that this group of rabbis is funded by Soros?

In the OP that is just a comment from one person, but then it seems to be taken as fact in the rest of the thread replies.

Maybe it is true, I don't know (or even much care), I'm just curious if the posters who have commented as though it is the case have verified it in some way, or if I missed something in the thread that could be proof of it.

The confirmation is there for anyone who wants to dig enough.... I suggest a good place to start is the donors list for the group. :eusa_whistle:

Soros has chosen to exclude Israel and Jewish causes, by and large, from his massive philanthropy-a decision that has caused comment among one of his colleagues in the financial community, particularly those who are strong supporters of Israel.

Not being a Zionist makes him evil now? :cuckoo:

“In other words, I don’t think that you can ever overcome anti-Semitism if you behave as a tribe… the only way you can overcome it is if you give up the tribalness.”

Hence the rejection of Zionism.

Makes perfect sense.

I just got it! TM is here to prove to us all how important it is to know the facts. That's why (s)he uses the name TruthMatters while showing us just the kind of crap people will believe when we listen to partisan echo chambers without checking the facts!

It's brilliant, really

that's right.....beck bears no responsiblity for what he says....its all liberal crap..that he is a lying paid entertainer

Ya cause this Soros group is an honest broker when it comes to calling Beck for crap talking about Soros. Guess what darling? He is a high profile public figure. Isn't that the excuse you gave for people attacking the children of Palin?

And what kind of 'honest broker' is Beck for his opinions and causes?

Soros has chosen to exclude Israel and Jewish causes, by and large, from his massive philanthropy-a decision that has caused comment among one of his colleagues in the financial community, particularly those who are strong supporters of Israel.

Not being a Zionist makes him evil now? :cuckoo:

“In other words, I don’t think that you can ever overcome anti-Semitism if you behave as a tribe… the only way you can overcome it is if you give up the tribalness.”

Hence the rejection of Zionism.

Makes perfect sense.

Some people just can't, or won't, separate questions of anti-Semitism from questions of Israeli politics/policies.

I don't care who these Rabbis are funded by, just because they are Jewish doesn't give them the right to demand that people shut UP.

they don't like it here with our free speech, they can leave.

Actually the right to demand someone shut up is an exercise in free speech. You're saying they don't have that right amounts to you demanding that THEY shut up.

1.Sarah Vowell, former editor for Public Radio, and NYTimes bestselling author of ‘Assassination Vacation,’ about the assassinations of three Republican Presidents. A best seller. Could it be that in left wing circles, assassination of Republican Presidents is the chic topic?

a. In the Steven Sondheim musical, ‘Assassins,’ we find
Hey, pal, don't despair-
c'mon and shoot a president... Lyrics, Everybody's Got the Right Lyrics >>

b. Comedian Rich Hall: “Let’s get together and kill George BushDissident US comic Rich Hall | Stage | guardian.co.uk

c. In “Checkpoint,” by Nicholson Baker, pop fiction by another Bush-hater, the characters mull over how to kill President Bush.

2. Then there was the Columbia College “art” exhibit called “Axis of Evil, the Secret History of Sin,” which included a piece called “Patriot Act,” George Bush with a revolver pointed at his head. Secret Service inspects exhibit - Chicago Tribune

4. . “…what Barack Obama said he would do to counter Republican attacks “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’ - Washington Wire - WSJ

How is that a defense of Beck?

Forum List

Back