Beck: 10% of Muslims are Terrorists

theDoctorisIn;

I can keep going if you would like??? Now its time to prove those wrong. I have plenty of evidence on soros and Obama and his advisors.

Simply saying that those were from a long time ago is not proving that they still don't believe it.

The prosecution brought some evidence..... are you going to dispute any of that evidence or are you going to rest your defense? Please be specific......if you can

The real question is what percentage of worldwide terrorism follows Islam.

theDoctorisIn;

I can keep going if you would like??? Now its time to prove those wrong. I have plenty of evidence on soros and Obama and his advisors.
Once again, this is not "evidence" of anything.

Simply saying that those were from a long time ago is not proving that they still don't believe it.
Nor does picking a quote out of context "prove" that they believe anything.

The prosecution brought some evidence..... are you going to dispute any of that evidence or are you going to rest your defense? Please be specific......if you can
I'm not going to waste my time anymore, actually. You're hopeless. Have fun in the Conspiracy page.

All right then:cuckoo:

article-1264092-081D0A9F000005DC-144_468x339.jpg

Well Glenn addresses all the "controversy" about his remarks.

He uses this report to back up his claim http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf

Here it is explained to you for those people that are lazy.
Stu Blog

But he's using quite a retarded definition of "terrorism". "Terrorist" does NOT mean "someone who doesn't like America".

Come on man!!! You didn't even bother to read it!! In the blog they quote the definition of a terrorist according to Dictionary.com
a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism

They then showed the polling data from the first link I provided for you showing the amount of muslims by country that support terrorism. Just admit the Farreed from CNN did a hit job on Glenn and thought he could get away with it. Its one thing to debate the two polls or different numbers but to just accuse Glenn of pulling it out of his ass is just plain dishonest.

I'd like to know what percentage of Beck's wingnut viewers believe those figures. Probably a lot.

Thats not the point. The point is that Beck at least had some evidence to back up his claim, unlike Fareed would have you believe.

It is perfectly exceptable to debate and argue one person's point or another but to flat out call him crazy and that he pulled that comment out of his ass is wrong.

Forum List

Back