Because We're Occupiers

Are you going to tell us what's on your mind, OZZ. Or are you simply acting as a conduit for old news stories?

I seem to have read a post today that claimed Obama was all over terrorism and it was way down.

Now who said that?

Afghan Policeman Kills Five British Soldiers
CNSNews.com - Afghan Policeman Kills Five British Soldiers

Hey kooks hear you go

Lt. Col. David Wakefield, spokesman for the British forces, told Sky News that the soldiers had been mentoring Afghan national police and had been working and living in the police checkpoint in Helmand's Nad-e-Ali district.

Sounds like this training is very successful.

Hey, you piece of shit! Don't use the deaths of my countrymen to make your fucking asinine political points! Have some respect for fallen heroes you ****!

The recent Taliban attack on our CIA Base in Afghanistan is quietly the most serious incident to happen in the Afghan War. They actually killed our CIA Base Commander there. This serious incident is going almost completey unreported by the MSM. The fact that the Taliban could pull off such a stunning and devastating attack on our CIA should be alarming to everyone. The War in Afghanistan is not going well and this latest Taliban attack shows this. If they could kill our CIA Base Commander there? Yikes!

The recent Taliban attack on our CIA Base in Afghanistan is quietly the most serious incident to happen in the Afghan War. They actually killed our CIA Base Commander there. This serious incident is going almost completey unreported by the MSM. The fact that the Taliban could pull off such a stunning and devastating attack on our CIA should be alarming to everyone. The War in Afghanistan is not going well and this latest Taliban attack shows this. If they could kill our CIA Base Commander there? Yikes!

i guarantee they put a gag on it so the sheep can still think we are winning there

Yea killing our CIA Base Commander was an incredibly stunning victory for Al Qaeda and the Taliban over there. I'm surprised it's being so under-reported on by the MSM. It really is a devastating blow for us over there.

Forum List

Back