Because things are going so much better in IRAQ:

Helios

Jan 27, 2008
Female bombers kill 72 at Baghdad pet markets
Fri Feb 1, 2008 3:55pm EST
(Adds more U.S. military comment)

By Paul Tait and Dean Yates

BAGHDAD, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Female bombers detonated by remote control killed 72 people in attacks blamed on al Qaeda at two Baghdad pet markets on Friday, the Iraqi capital's deadliest bombings in more than seven months.

Police said a female suicide bomber killed 45 people and wounded 82 at the Ghazil pet market in central Baghdad. Another blast minutes earlier killed 27 people and wounded 67 at a bird market in southern Baghdad, police said.

The U.S. military, which gave a lower death toll, said both attacks were caused by female suicide bombers and blamed al Qaeda. An Iraqi military official said the two women were mentally handicapped and the bombs detonated by remote control.

complete article: http://www.reuters.com/article/featuredCrisis/idUSYAT173391

Don't tell anyone but I have been on the phone to some of johns people and he has a strategic military plan to deal with this..it is tentatively called the big shove.. it is very complicated but basically involves sending thousands more young men to die and be maimed..but at the same time reducing the statistical death toll as compared to the deadliest months by spreading the death out over a longer period of time...its pure genius

Don't tell anyone but I have been on the phone to some of johns people and he has a strategic military plan to deal with this..it is tentatively called the big shove.. it is very complicated but basically involves sending thousands more young men to die and be maimed..but at the same time reducing the statistical death toll as compared to the deadliest months by spreading the death out over a longer period of time...its pure genius

That sounds great, tell him I have one suggestion. How about a draft? I mean, really voluntary enlistment isn't cranking out the numbers we hoped, so let's turn up the heat on these dangerous terrorists. Additionally, let's send some more National Guardsmen over there, they're pretty useless just sitting here protecting our freedom in America. Let's put them to some good use in Iraq.

That sounds great, tell him I have one suggestion. How about a draft? I mean, really voluntary enlistment isn't cranking out the numbers we hoped, so let's turn up the heat on these dangerous terrorists. Additionally, let's send some more National Guardsmen over there, they're pretty useless just sitting here protecting our freedom in America. Let's put them to some good use in Iraq.

the draft is part of the plan but a helpful 911 type incident may be required to win the support of the masses..for now we are planning on lowering the minimum IQ requirements for enlistees ,enlisting felons and with the collapse of the economy we feel recruitment among already disadvantaged youth should supply the necessary fodder to begin operation big shove...the national guard may be required to shoot university students and illegal immigration protesters

the draft is part of the plan but a helpful 911 type incident may be required to win the support of the masses..for now we are planning on lowering the minimum IQ requirements for enlistees ,enlisting felons and with the collapse of the economy we feel recruitment among already disadvantaged youth should supply the necessary fodder to begin operation big shove...the national guard may be required to shoot university students and illegal immigration protesters

Can't top that.. you win. Haha :rofl:

Welcome to the North American Union.....................She walks, she talks, she crawls on her belly like a reptile,she sticksa two foot..................................................HEY KID YOU CAN'T GET IN HERE WITHOUT A TICKET!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back