Because the Job of the Federal Government

And again for the slow. Education is NOT a power delegated to or authorized to the US Government. It is a State power, normally reserved to local districts.

It is completely Unconstitutional for the Federal Government to have any business in Education at the State or lower level, it is an illegal usurpation of State Authority and power.

And the USSC has decided otherwise, and they get to make that determination, not you.

And the USSC has decided otherwise, and they get to make that determination, not you.

No they have not. No one has challenged the Federal illegal activity in our Education system. Enforcing desegregation was NOT an education issue it was a civil rights issue. Covered by the Constitution in several places.

Liberals believe we need to be protected from ourselves, because like everything else, due to their superior intelligence they know whats better for everyone.

Cosnervatives also believe we need to be protected from ourselves, because like everything else, due to their superior intelligence they know whats better for everyone.

Which side of the political spectrum is more likely to oppose gamboling? Shouldn’t concenting adults be free to gambol if they want to do so?

Which side of the political spectrum is more likely to oppose prostitution? Should consenting adults be free to engage in such a money-for-sex business transaction?

As I see it, each side wants to control different fascets of society one way or another.

No they have not. No one has challenged the Federal illegal activity in our Education system. Enforcing desegregation was NOT an education issue it was a civil rights issue. Covered by the Constitution in several places.

Yeah because they know they would lose. Its been well established that the feds can give money to certain areas regulated by the states and threaten to cut off that money unless the states agree to certain conditions.

You assume it's a "liberal" think. But here, it's our republican mayor who likes outlawing food. Ah well...

Me, I say make the kids take gym and give them back recess... they'll get thinner. *shrug*

Why should the school system have to be responsible for parental shortcomings, though?

You assume it's a "liberal" think. But here, it's our republican mayor who likes outlawing food. Ah well...

Me, I say make the kids take gym and give them back recess... they'll get thinner. *shrug*

I think though that you already agreed with me that the idea of 'birthday treats' and such, should not be banned?

Bottom line, kids need to be kids. They need to share and birthday carrots, apples, etc. really don't hit that. Interesting though, they do in jr. high. Not joking.

Forum List

Back