Because it would not fit in the glove box

Merlin1047

Mar 28, 2004
AL
Lots of folks would like to add a little more horsepower to their cars, but this is ridiculous.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6298605/

Driver fined for cramming pony in hatchback

Police find Shetland pony in Volkswagen Polo (so does that make it a Polo pony?????????)

Updated: 11:38 a.m. ET Oct. 21, 2004AMSTERDAM -

Dutch police fined the driver of small hatchback car after spotting a Shetland pony crammed in the back, police said on Thursday.

“The small Shetland pony had no room to move and his head was pressed against the window,” police said. A woman on the back seat held the animal by a rope.

Police fined the 42-year-old German driver of the Volkswagen Polo 220 euros ($277.1) for improper transport of the animal, just bought on a local Dutch market.

“Once the driver has obtained an export certificate, the pony can go to Germany,” police said.

Merlin1047 said:
Lots of folks would like to add a little more horsepower to their cars, but this is ridiculous.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6298605/

Driver fined for cramming pony in hatchback

Police find Shetland pony in Volkswagen Polo (so does that make it a Polo pony?????????)

Updated: 11:38 a.m. ET Oct. 21, 2004AMSTERDAM -

Dutch police fined the driver of small hatchback car after spotting a Shetland pony crammed in the back, police said on Thursday.

“The small Shetland pony had no room to move and his head was pressed against the window,” police said. A woman on the back seat held the animal by a rope.

Police fined the 42-year-old German driver of the Volkswagen Polo 220 euros ($277.1) for improper transport of the animal, just bought on a local Dutch market.

“Once the driver has obtained an export certificate, the pony can go to Germany,” police said.

:rotflmao: What was the rope for? :D

Merlin1047 said:
Eeeeeeeewwww. Better no go there. Some really disgusting possibilities come to mind.

You said it; not me.. I just asked a perfectly innocent question.. It's not like there was room for the thing to run.. :D:D:D

Shattered said:
You said it; not me.. I just asked a perfectly innocent question.. It's not like there was room for the thing to run.. :D:D:D

So to speak.... =shudder=

New Topics

Forum List

Back