Because I'm a Man....well not ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
archangel said:
admins have unlimited power to neg rep...unlike the peons...sleep well dmp!
No wonder you are having marital problems!

Talk of marital issues kind of hits home for me. Discussing or asking opinions of others and inviting civil comments is one thing, throwing comments such as this at a moderator will likely end in a permanent ban.

Some things should just be off limits.

Adios Arch, don't say I haven't given you every opportunity in the world.

jimnyc said:
Talk of marital issues kind of hits home for me. Discussing or asking opinions of others and inviting civil comments is one thing, throwing comments such as this at a moderator will likely end in a permanent ban.

Some things should just be off limits.

Adios Arch, don't say I haven't given you every opportunity in the world.

Jim, they have been ganging up arch for months now for no reason. Darin is a drama queen. Clay is a coward. This isn't right.

The ClayTaurus said:
Coward? Do tell.

You're weak. You sulk around and come out of the shadows and take pot shots when you feel it's the popular thing to do.

rtwngAvngr said:
Jim, they have been ganging up arch for months now for no reason. Darin is a drama queen. Clay is a coward. This isn't right.

You need to back the hell off, brother. Seriously. Don't talk about shit you don't understand.

rtwngAvngr said:

I've had contact with Arch via email on many ocassions and countless PM's. I know the entire story and have assisted him the best I could from the beginning. I've supported him at times, explained where I thought he was wrong and tried to be as fair as possible.

Regardless, NOTHING excuses bringing in a man's family or marriage to an argument. He may have been pissed but as I've asked him hundreds of times before, contact me BEFORE you act when you are pissed. Out of those hundreds of times he has NEVER taken my advice, not once.

rtwngAvngr said:

You have GOT to be kidding me..

You're joking.

No other explanation for that post.

rtwngAvngr said:
You're weak. You sulk around and come out of the shadows and take pot shots when you feel it's the popular thing to do.
If anyone's sulking around, it's you in your basement. You're just pissed that there are actually people who'll smack you back now. Go write some more microfiction, you sorry sack of shit. (Did you like that alliteration? I used it for you, I know you'll appreciate it)

Thread closed. Moderation actions aren't going to be discussed and the original topic of this thread is obviously dead.

After much discussion with Archangel via email, his account here has been re-instated. As far as I'm concerned it is water under the bridge. Darin and Arch will work this out privately. Just updating this thread so that others can see that I'm not a COMPLETE jerk and can be fair to those who are fair with me. This has been done for others at least 20 times here but the threads usually aren't updated.

Carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back