Became "deceased"???

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
Warrant in Minnesota police shooting says woman slapped squad car

"Upon police arrival, a female 'slaps' the back of the patrol squad. After that, it is unknown to BCA agents what exactly happened, but the female became deceased in the alley," the court document reads. It does not say whether the woman who slapped the car was Damond.

====================

Became deceased?!?

??? !!! ???

Is this the new politically-correct lingo for getting "shot and killed"?

(And ??? !!! ??? is the more polite
text lingo for WTFFFF???)

"Upon police arrival, a female 'slaps' the back of the patrol squad. After that, it is unknown to BCA agents what exactly happened, but the female became deceased in the alley," the court document reads. It does not say whether the woman who slapped the car was Damond.

====================

Became deceased?!?

??? !!! ???

smh.

====================

Became deceased?!?

??? !!! ???

Yep.. Assault on a police car in Minneapolis is grounds for "becoming deceased" apparently. OR it could have been a "love tap" -- we'll never know...

But the better part of the link is the RELATED story below.. I think they need MORE of those signs.

'Police Easily Startled' signs pop up after Justine Damond death

•July 24, 2017
a33d7cfb41d5db0a6607eaae58030cd4

Mysterious signs have begun popping up around Minneapolis, blasting police for being “easily startled” after the death of Justine Damond. “Warning: Twin Cities Police Easily Startled” read at least two fake street signs, designed to look like orange construction warnings. It was not immediately clear who put up the macabre metal markers, which KARE reported were affixed with heavy duty screws and being removed as of Monday. They are likely a reference to the death of Damond, the 40-year-old Australian native set to be married next month who was shot and killed earlier this month after calling 911 about a possible sexual assault by her house.

The cop feared for his life. The neurotic bastard was in fear for his life 24/7, and anyone he saw could have been killed for that reason at any time. When are the cops going to start policing their own ranks to get rid of these crazies?

You guys are becoming more and more like Canada everyday, it's astounding to watch. That being said, the Chief of police in Minnesota resigned, or was resigned so there is some accountability. Either way, that's MILES ahead of the Canadian apparatus which is in place to protect Kings and Queens. All serfs are expendable here.

Regardless, were the complaints against this guy taken seriously, and will there be repercussions for this officer? I cannot fathom that this explanation flies with the public and even his own police force.

Which officer would want to partner with this guy and place their lives in his hands? He fired across the bow of his partner based on hearing a sound. He had to have already had been on high alert to react that way, especially since his partner who was closest to the sound didn't draw his weapon. Lucky for him, he may had been shot in the process if he had.

Some people are just not meant to be in positions of power, especially if it means they brandish a gun and use it at will.

You guys are becoming more and more like Canada everyday, it's astounding to watch. That being said, the Chief of police in Minnesota resigned, or was resigned so there is some accountability. Either way, that's MILES ahead of the Canadian apparatus which is in place to protect Kings and Queens. All serfs are expendable here.

Regardless, were the complaints against this guy taken seriously, and will there be repercussions for this officer? I cannot fathom that this explanation flies with the public and even his own police force.

Which officer would want to partner with this guy and place their lives in his hands? He fired across the bow of his partner based on hearing a sound. He had to have already had been on high alert to react that way, especially since his partner who was closest to the sound didn't draw his weapon. Lucky for him, he may had been shot in the process if he had.

Some people are just not meant to be in positions of power, especially if it means they brandish a gun and use it at will.

More reason why the cops need to police their own ranks. They work with, and are in a better position to know which in their ranks are likely to pull this kind of shit. Why are they more concerned with protecting a blue uniform than themselves and the general public?

The cop feared for his life. The neurotic bastard was in fear for his life 24/7, and anyone he saw could have been killed for that reason at any time. When are the cops going to start policing their own ranks to get rid of these crazies?

Dear BULLDOG I was waiting to see the police defenders blame the BLM movement, Hands Up/Trayvon/Ferguson propaganda, and anticop shooters and rioters for inciting such fear of attacks, that now perfectly innocent bystanders are getting killed out of fear of ambushes.

Blonde Lives Matter?

When a pretty blonde woman gets killed, then maybe people will have more sympathy and compassion?

More reason why the cops need to police their own ranks. They work with, and are in a better position to know which in their ranks are likely to pull this kind of shit. Why are they more concerned with protecting a blue uniform than themselves and the general public?

Why not run districts like campus communities, where the local administration gets to hire and fire their own police and security. If the community complains about a bad cop, then hire one they all agree on and feel secure with. where they know each other. We need to downsize and localize the govt so it's that close to the people. In small towns, people know who the bullies are, and don't confuse the good neighbors with the local troublemakers.

Dear BULLDOG I was waiting to see the police defenders blame the BLM movement, Hands Up/Trayvon/Ferguson propaganda, and anticop shooters and rioters for inciting such fear of attacks, that now perfectly innocent bystanders are getting killed out of fear of ambushes.

Blonde Lives Matter?

When a pretty blonde woman gets killed, then maybe people will have more sympathy and compassion?

Don't give up yet. There will be some who claim any killing by the police is justified. The victim being a young blond woman this time will slow some of the crazy remarks down.

====================

Became deceased?!?

??? !!! ???

Yep.. Assault on a police car in Minneapolis is grounds for "becoming deceased" apparently. OR it could have been a "love tap" -- we'll never know...

But the better part of the link is the RELATED story below.. I think they need MORE of those signs.

•July 24, 2017
a33d7cfb41d5db0a6607eaae58030cd4

Mysterious signs have begun popping up around Minneapolis, blasting police for being “easily startled” after the death of Justine Damond. “Warning: Twin Cities Police Easily Startled” read at least two fake street signs, designed to look like orange construction warnings. It was not immediately clear who put up the macabre metal markers, which KARE reported were affixed with heavy duty screws and being removed as of Monday. They are likely a reference to the death of Damond, the 40-year-old Australian native set to be married next month who was shot and killed earlier this month after calling 911 about a possible sexual assault by her house.

Hmmmm the idea of putting up signs. That's a good strategy!
Thanks flacaltenn

I was "becoming speechless" after I read this article and the strange wording.
But now I'm "becoming inspired" by this response with the creative signs that shows some ingenuity. That makes up for the mindlessness that had me in shock. My brain was just "becoming shut down." Thanks for the intelligent stimulus giving me some CPR there to my neuralinguistic networks that just didn't know what to do with "becoming deceased." Cannot compute.

Such comments like this are akin to military suggestion that a target "has been neutralized", or, radical Islamic terror as "workplace violence". With the military example, I can understand as they are watering down the language for the common folk, but that was legal and supported by government policy with a clear purpose of destroying an enemy combatant.

She was shot and killed in a manner that still isn't clear to me and many law enforcement experts. If this were a gang member who killed another would they suggest that the guy killed had "become deceased"? I mean, it's getting ridiculous and apparent of the word play in too many fields.

Forum List

Back