Beauty Salon Closes After Refusing to Wax Transperson's Male Genitalia

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Norman, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Norman

Norman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,056
    I swear people, it's coming, soon prostitutes will be sued for not performing gay sex on these trans people. The PC clown world keeps getting dumber and dumber. Believing that the genders are the same and that you can change your gender at will has real consequences.

"A Canadian small business owner was forced to close her home-based beauty salon after refusing to provide a Brazilian wax for a transgender woman's male genitalia.

Marcia Da Silva received a response about the opening of her new salon from Jessica Yaniv, a transgender activist, after previously only have provided services to family and friends. They initially agreed to an appointment via text message and Yaniv claimed that Da Silva canceled the session after she sent her a photo and identified as a transgender woman.

Yaniv filed over a dozen complaints with a British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal, claiming she was discriminated against. "You cannot choose who your clientele is going to be,” Yaniv said while speaking in front of the Tribunal. The LGBT activist has demanded monetary compensation and condemned Da Silva's decision not to wax her genitalia as neo-Nazism."

So here we are, now refusing to handle a dick is neo-Nazism.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. elongobardi

elongobardi Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,002
    What a mutant piece of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Norman

Norman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,056
    As far as I understand, it wasn't the first time he did this. Compassionate liberal, forcing his dick on others.

4. Missouri_Mike

Missouri_Mike Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,991
    This is exactly what we need to happen. Some Trans asshole trying to get a woman to wax his cock and balls because HE thinks HE has a vagina. This homo shit has gone so far it needs slapped down. You aren't a girl you're a fucking nut case and the rest of us shouldn't have to be polite to you.

Am I transphobic? Yes I am. I'm not going to pretend you're a woman. I'm not going to pretend I can't see your dick under your skirt. And if not playing with your cock and balls like it's a set of tits and a vagina makes me transphobic then I am 100% transphobic. Get your hairy male ass away from me you fucking freak.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Likkmee

Likkmee Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,555
    Hi Sally Frank. No problem. Come right in and put on this gown, lie on the treatment table,face up and let me get my special equipment ready for your type of procedure. Victor MFA #6 . 5 lbs acetylene and 15 lbs of O2.
    Please pull up your gown and relax.This will take less than 15 seconds.
    The backside is no charge but done a little after the first.

6. Polishprince

Polishprince Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,033

Many broads have penises nowadays, they are called trannies or she-males. This is why the women's march in Washington no longer features Vagina Hats. Not all women have them in 2019.

In Canada, they have the right to "equal accommodation" and be treated just like the women they think they are.

If Yaniv wants a ball wax, he has a legal right.

7. basquebromance

basquebromance Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,181
    politics!

8. Rigby5

Rigby5 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,932
    For those who do not weld, those are oxygen acetyline welding torch references. Victor makes regulators and controls, and #6 is the size of the flame tip.[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. FA_Q2

FA_Q2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,744
    Truly asinine.

This is a pretty intimate service. No one should ever have the power to demand something like this from another. It is people like this that destroy support for so called 'trans rights.' This kind of thing gets old very fast.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Likkmee

Likkmee Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,555
    It certainly is since I've trimmed down/de-haired a few of those clams over the years.Amazingly stretchable.