beautress is back and she's older than dirt!

Welcome back FreedomBecki! Sorry to hear about your hubby passing! :(
Hi, Care4all. Thanks for the welcome back and condolences. I am so lucky to have been married to him. In addition to being one of the best mathematicians to carry a PE behind his name, he was also a classy comedian each and every minute of the day for 44 years. So instead of crying, every time I think of something he said or did, it's still funny and my small conundrum is whether to cry or laugh... I choose to laugh. He would like to be remembered that way and not the other. :huddle:

I'm glad that you choose to laugh, I would hope that my wife and family would remember me that way, that and the fact that my chosen purpose in life was their happiness.
Something tells me your loved ones will remember you with loving hearts. :angel: (whatever happened to that cute little haloed angel in the USMB smilies?)

Much like you but not tested to the tough challenges you have I just try to do the right things and hope/pray for the best. mmm interesting to me that my Mom's perspective and faith had that life long comforting effect..

:eusa_angel: .. as you might remember I'm big on smilies, sometimes you just can't find the darn things.. :dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back