beautress is back and she's older than dirt!

Thank you for sharing the treats, OldLady. I actually forgot my name used here a few years ago and my old password didn't work on a different name I forgot I registered in at some unknown time ago, and which I do not remember now. *giggle* The only reason I now remember that I posted as "freedombecki"....

Aha. NOW I know who you are. Thought the style sounded familiar. LTNS Becki. :smiliehug:

LONG long time.

She's lying about her age btw.... :eusa_shifty:
Thanks, Mr. Pogo. I do wish I were lying about my age, but I'm gonna live to be 120, so it doesn't matter. :grin:

Welcome back from a fellow fiscal conservative.

You'll remember we have there the good, the bad, the ugly and a lot of weird.

iu

Thank you for sharing the treats, OldLady. I actually forgot my name used here a few years ago and my old password didn't work on a different name I forgot I registered in at some unknown time ago, and which I do not remember now. *giggle* The only reason I now remember that I posted as "freedombecki"....

Aha. NOW I know who you are. Thought the style sounded familiar. LTNS Becki. :smiliehug:

LONG long time.

Thanks, Mr. Pogo. I do wish I were lying about my age, but I'm gonna live to be 120, so it doesn't matter. :grin:

Well you're a timeless beauty regardless.

Do I remember --- butterflies? Birds? :eusa_think:

Have you popped in the Coffee Shop, Becki? Foxfyre asks about you all the time.

LONG long time.

Well you're a timeless beauty regardless.

Do I remember --- butterflies? Birds? :eusa_think:
You have a very good memory, Pogo. Yep. I'm an ornithologist wannabe and a Lepidopterrorist. :lmao:

Have you popped in the Coffee Shop, Becki? Foxfyre asks about you all the time.
:eusa_angel: Gracie!
It was too early when I got here this morning, then I hustled out of the house for the local IHOP pancakes house, then found YouTube again to listen to Patti LaBelle's song, New Attitude. I have to listen to it over and over for a couple of weeks, try to find the lyrics that halfway match, and spend another couple of weeks singing it in the shower before I go to a local café for Karaoke night and sing it. The trouble is, the song is too long as it is, and I'd prefer a shorter version. I'm getting over pneumonia I acquired from taking a pneumonia shot about 7 weeks ago, and anything over 2 minutes and a few seconds is very trying. Needless to mention, my church choir practice is too hard lately. I better get over there and tip my hat to Foxy. She's like you, a good lady. Thanks for reminding me about the coffee shop. :thewave:

Thank you for sharing the treats, OldLady. I actually forgot my name used here a few years ago and my old password didn't work on a different name I forgot I registered in at some unknown time ago, and which I do not remember now. *giggle* The only reason I now remember that I posted as "freedombecki" is because of the picture I found on the ornithology thread I found in the search engine. *blush*
This may disappoint you since I am as you could be aware, a hopeless conservative person. I became a Republican when I got married so I would not cancel out my then new husband's Republican vote. I don't know where the 44 years went that we were married. He was such a wonderful husband, partner, and friend. I grew to understand why conservatism is a good trait on account of him. He was careful with expenses, set aside some of his earnings for our old age together, paid every bill he ever received, and put his wife, church and family above all else in the world he changed with his amazing sense of humor. That's why I probably will never change my political affiliation. Conservative men made this nation a Christlike beacon to immigrants from every corner of the world. There are still some Democrats who are fiscal conservatives, though.
Hi, I think I recall your name being something like manifold or Anal destroyer, something like that.

Welcome back, Becki! We missed you!

th
Thanks, Hossfly. My husband died a couple of years ago, and before that, we had a battle with his symptoms. He lost one faculty after another, and it eventually took all my time just to make sure he was safe and clean. Then, I lost him. It was hard, because we were married for 44 years, and he was my rock in many ways before his illness. I was so fortunate to have a best friend like him. Even so, I'm so glad to be back. Thanks for your kind post. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing the treats, OldLady. I actually forgot my name used here a few years ago and my old password didn't work on a different name I forgot I registered in at some unknown time ago, and which I do not remember now. *giggle* The only reason I now remember that I posted as "freedombecki" is because of the picture I found on the ornithology thread I found in the search engine. *blush*
This may disappoint you since I am as you could be aware, a hopeless conservative person. I became a Republican when I got married so I would not cancel out my then new husband's Republican vote. I don't know where the 44 years went that we were married. He was such a wonderful husband, partner, and friend. I grew to understand why conservatism is a good trait on account of him. He was careful with expenses, set aside some of his earnings for our old age together, paid every bill he ever received, and put his wife, church and family above all else in the world he changed with his amazing sense of humor. That's why I probably will never change my political affiliation. Conservative men made this nation a Christlike beacon to immigrants from every corner of the world. There are still some Democrats who are fiscal conservatives, though.
Hi, I think I recall your name being something like manifold or Anal destroyer, something like that.
Sorry, Mike. I am a most conservative, plain person, and went by freedombecki here until I forgot my password. Things were kinda sad at home for a long time, then my dear husband died in June of 2016. I posted every once in a while from the library, but forgot passwords, likely due to stress, and after losing my dear one, I didn't have much interest in anything, but I sewed a lot of charity quilts. The other day, I decided enough was enough, so I finally got a new computer. The day I signed up here, I used a moniker I'd used somewhere long before I came here. I just wasn't thinking, so I used a family name because it's all I could think about. it's good to see you, Mike. If my recollection is correct, you lived within a 70 mile radius of my Texas home back then and had some conservative thoughts. Thanks for the welcome.

Last edited:

Welcome back becki! Good to see you here again.

Welcome back becki! Good to see you here again.
Thanks, boedicca. Good to be back among such kindly spirits. :bye1:

Forum List

Back