Beautiful people

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
I totally can't find the last thread I started on this subject, so may as well play it in the game folder.

I don't know who this is.I did a search for 'hunk' on Pinterest, and here he is.

Attachments

• $hunk.jpg
    $hunk.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 361
  • Banned
Honey, you got six years on me. This is what the men refer to as eye candy. If one of them headed for me, I'd take a hug and a smile. Other than that, I'm a complete coward.

It's weird, but sometimes I have dreams where my hair is still down to my butt, and I am young. Is that what old women do? Dream of times long gone? I never thought I would live to 50 and here I am...at 61.
I didn't want to live that long. I damn sure don't want to live to 70..or 80. My luck, I will make it to 95 like my mom did. Which is probably why I chain smoke, refused chemo and just wait.

Said too much. And a debbie downer in a very nice Eye Candy thread. So..in that vein, I guess I will be a dirty old woman and post my own eye candy:

Aragorn.jpg

Yes, welcome to the game thread, where apparently we just judge books by the covers.

That's a bit harsh.

Just in case I am accused of hijacking this thread I am looking at the inner beauty of BDBoop, Gracie and Esmeralda. Three of the most beautiful minds I have met here and ladies, the competition is strong out there. I could name names too but I think we all know who they are.

So Boopsie is right that eye candy goes both ways and Gracie is right that as we age we risk being accused of being pervs. But when I took my grandmother to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show for her 80th birthday she wasn't ashamed to say "Ooh, doesn't he have a beautiful body" right out loud during the movie!

images

So if a little old lady who used a cane can admire someone young enough to be her great grandson you are all in the clear. :D

Speaking for myself I fancied Janet in this outfit.

images

Last edited:

Forum List

Back