Beautiful nature photos here please!!

eternaltrue

I have the magic beans
Oct 29, 2012
vPPl3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

this is a place near Worcester which is my favorite place in the world, grew up there when i was a child, i didnt take this photo btw

au11.jpg

au17.jpg

au27.jpg

au23.jpg

au23.jpg

au65.jpg

the above are around our house this fall. now for a contrast, here are pictures from last fall around our house. I'll try to include some of the same angles

DSC02408.jpg

DSC02417.jpg

DSC02418.jpg

DSC02411.jpg

DSC02413.jpg

DSC02404.jpg

DSC02394.jpg

DSC02390.jpg

Are all those photos taken close by to where you live?

thats all my yard. the top ones were halloween this year, the ones with the snow were halloween last year. you never know what you will get weather wise. this year it was warm, 50degrees F, last year 18" of snow

Can't imagine you ever get bored, how many months do you get snow?
bet all the seasons there are just beautiful

Can't imagine you ever get bored, how many months do you get snow?
bet all the seasons there are just beautiful

snow could come as early as late october and as late as april. we get about 120 inches a year. but last year we got a heavy snow on halloween and then only 4 or 5 light snows after that. so most of the winter there was no snow on the ground. January - March are usuallly the heaviest snow months.

In the midlands where I live we don't hardly get snow, maybe a couple of inches
the whole place comes to a stand still , trains cancelled, roads blocked, honest you'd laugh if you saw how we coped
You must have to stock up on everything, I wad gonna offer to be your housekeeper but I see ya married :-(

In the midlands where I live we don't hardly get snow, maybe a couple of inches
the whole place comes to a stand still , trains cancelled, roads blocked, honest you'd laugh if you saw how we coped
You must have to stock up on everything, I wad gonna offer to be your housekeeper but I see ya married :-(

that's like the south here. a little snow and everything shuts down.

well if you ever come to the NY area, you'd always be welcome to pay a visit. we're friendly

That's very kind of you, j think you and you wife would be very welcoming, but a few days back you thought I was Connery? As ya can see I'm not , not that that would be a bad thing :)
I haven't posted much because I know very little about American politics and to be honest I didn't know what this forum was about before I joined, but everyone seems lovely.

That's very kind of you, j think you and you wife would be very welcoming, but a few days back you thought I was Connery? As ya can see I'm not , not that that would be a bad thing :)
I haven't posted much because I know very little about American politics and to be honest I didn't know what this forum was about before I joined, but everyone seems lovely.

i didn't think you were connery. i think that was someone else.

i posted here a llot a year ago. took a break for awhile. i post on a few different boards, move around a bit. this place is good though. a lot of action. check out the coffee shop thread too. i think that would be to your lliking as well

I've tried other sites but there's alot of name calling and nastiness, can't be arsed with all that
tho i do speak my mind which sometimes don't go down well , but ya can't be anyone other than yourself :)

Theres a new ash tree disease thats just started in the UK they say it will wipe out 90% of all our ash trees within 10yrs, such a shame kinda like the dutch elm disease, they say you can't used the wood either once its infected :-(

Forum List

Back