Beautiful Girl vs. Ugly Girl

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This New Year's parable I cooked up was inspired by Shallow Hal.

Signing off,

====

There were two mermaids who swam in the waters of the Pacific. One was a beautiful and gracious mermaid named Ariel, while the other was a seductive and evil (but attractive) mermaid named Lora. When a ship of sailors sailing off the coast of San Francisco saw both Ariel and Lora sunbathing on a rock, they started debating about which mermaid was more appealing. The debate was reminiscent of great philosophical debates and illuminate some real concepts regarding the difference between inner and outer beauty (and the child-like love-worship instincts lingering in the hearts of all men).

mermaids.jpg

SAILOR 1: Ariel is kind and loving...
SAILOR 2: Lora is sexy and mysterious!
SAILOR 3: Ariel is a spiritual blessing.
SAILOR 4: Lora is carnal abandon!

SAILOR 1: Ariel is the girl you marry.
SAILOR 2: Lora is the girl you fantasize about!
SAILOR 3: Ariel is good and wholesome and also beautiful.
SAILOR 4: Lora is alluring, excitingly dangerous, and also attractive!

SAILOR 1: Men who like security prefer Ariel.
SAILOR 2: Men who indulge in heterosexual pleasure prefer Lora.
SAILOR 3: Men who need comforts of love like Ariel.
SAILOR 4: Men who seek the joy of ecstasy are intrigued by Lora.

SAILOR 1: Ariel makes me want to be a priest.
SAILOR 2: Lora makes me want to be a sex-slave.
SAILOR 3: Ariel is a symbol of godliness.
SAILOR 4: Lora is a pure 'guilty pleasure.'

thinker.jpg

The sailors were frozen in meditation and resembled in pose the great statures of philosophers suspended in pensive brooding. Who would men prefer, Ariel (the beautiful angelic mermaid) or Lora (the sultry, dangerous, and exciting mermaid)? It was a very symbolic contemplation, since of course, heterosexual romance must involve a consideration of the values of love itself. How important is personality when compared to physical attraction? Is a good woman more 'attractive' than a sexy evil woman? The sailors realized that indiscretions regarding the differentiation between beauty and ugliness revealed the frailties in men's hearts. They concluded that no matter which mermaid they chose (Ariel the good or Lora the evil), they'd have to honor the needs and demands of the feminine heart --- which is never 'straightforward.'

====

:dance:

I tried to stimulate my laugh muscle, but it was all in vain, just hanging limp....

Maryanne and/or Ginger... That is an age old debate as well among men. LOL.

I would not say Ariel or Mary Ann are "ugly"..... and, most women are not in either category....

Men!

I love that site "Hot or Not" ... it's dating site now, but before it was fun, looking at all the random pics and voting on them.... it's a POS now like every other site....

Forum List

Back