Beatle Bashes Bush at White House

chile was September 11, 1973. I think Helms was head of CIA then, not Bush.

Don't be such a fucking idiot. Do some research on Bush before you give him a pass.

United Fruit was involved in several countries. AND I am not refering to when Bush was the head of the agency. I know what I am talking about..you want to believe some other set of facts fine. My only point is that he had the nads and the wherewithal to get his brat through college without either of em having to hardly lift a finger.

Believe what you want.

This thread is about McCartney anyway.

I don't think I've given any president "a pass". and the thread isn't just about McCartney but also about who he insulted.

Fine I could not care less. I've been in South America and as I've mentioned before ..it wasn't on a fuckin cruise ship. One of my dad's best friends turned out to be a spook. We tyalked alot. He tried to keep me from getting my dumb ass killed down there. I wasn't there watching Bush's daddy in person. GRANTED! I'll still go with what I know and you can believe anything you want

Don't be such a fucking idiot. Do some research on Bush before you give him a pass.

United Fruit was involved in several countries. AND I am not refering to when Bush was the head of the agency. I know what I am talking about..you want to believe some other set of facts fine. My only point is that he had the nads and the wherewithal to get his brat through college without either of em having to hardly lift a finger.

Believe what you want.

This thread is about McCartney anyway.

I don't think I've given any president "a pass". and the thread isn't just about McCartney but also about who he insulted.

Fine I could not care less. I've been in South America and as I've mentioned before ..it wasn't on a fuckin cruise ship. One of my dad's best friends turned out to be a spook. We tyalked alot. He tried to keep me from getting my dumb ass killed down there. I wasn't there watching Bush's daddy in person. GRANTED! I'll still go with what I know and you can believe anything you want

so I should watch the movie Salvador?

One thing is for sure. Lennon was a loony liberal idiot to be sure. But he was far too talented to EVER be associated with any "Ebony and Ivory" type crap. He left that for his lil' sock puppet, McCartney.

something about how after the last 8 years, it's good to have someone who knows what a library is.

that's not classless... it's a statement of fact.

Actually, his wife is a librarian by title and academics.
And he was an avid reader.

So it was not fact. It was a baseless jab and done for laughs. It was at the WH and not a place to make a comment like that.

The fact that Laura is a librarian has nothing whatsoever to do with him. And how are you privy to the fact that he is an avid reader?? Spent some time with him in the WH, did you???

So it was not fact. It was a baseless jab and done for laughs. It was at the WH and not a place to make a comment like that.

yes. and i never said laura didn't know what a library is. nor do i think laura is stupid.

bush said his favorite book was a kid's book that came out when he was practically an adult. i wish i could remember what he said. sorry... most incurious president i've seen in my lifetime. i don't believe he had any understanding at all of pretty much anything...

i don't think it baseless at all. though i might have chosen another location for the comment. but it wasn't a horrible thing either.
Ya' mean kinda like Obama's lack of understanding on how to lead ANYTHING?

Well, he is leading this country straight down the fucking toilet so, I guess he CAN lead SOMETHING!

That's not true. That's your perception, based on nothing tangible.

that's not classless... it's a statement of fact.

The fact that Laura is a librarian has nothing whatsoever to do with him. And how are you privy to the fact that he is an avid reader?? Spent some time with him in the WH, did you???

Somewhere in this ridiculous thread there is an interview with karl rove where he said that dubya was actually an avid reader.

The worst part of this is that it was reported today that the entertainers at the White house were all being paid by "we the tax payer". I wonder just how much we do spend on White house entertainment.

The worst part of this is that it was reported today that the entertainers at the White house were all being paid by "we the tax payer". I wonder just how much we do spend on White house entertainment.

A lot less than a Limbaugh wedding.:lol::lol:

IRRELEVANT since taxpayers didn't pay for Rush's wedding you buffoon.

It is you and your 4 neg rep pts that is irrellevant. You are a USMB mini terrorist! A minor-mini-teensy weencie mosquito!

All presidents have gatherings and receptions and parties, some for serious state usage and some for more private presidential gatherings. No one expected Obama to do any different. He promised no different. He was voted in by a substantial margn of victory.

You don't get to dictate with your pathetic little voice what amennities are availed to the leader of the free world. I know it makes you sad to be such a little insect.. You can take heart that being a little insect you are actually in the majority of all of the creatures on earth.

Why don't you organise all the little insects and take over the world? Then your little insect noises may matter to someone.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

A lot less than a Limbaugh wedding.:lol::lol:

IRRELEVANT since taxpayers didn't pay for Rush's wedding you buffoon.

Oh, lighten up!!! People with no sense of humor are a big drag!!!

Somewhere in this ridiculous thread there is an interview with karl rove where he said that dubya was actually an avid reader.

Are you tellng me that I'm going to get the truth from Karl Rove??? :lol:

Forum List

Back