Beating up on the minority delegates

:D:D:D

We already know how Republican stage-directors "blocked" dangerous for them Texas delegation. However, it turns out that sponsors of Mr. Romney also feared a stubborn delegation from influential Virginia, which is much opposed to neocons and was going to ask a lot of nasty questions, and most importantly - to vote against the amendments which give "One and Only" Mr. Romney the right to substitute locally elected but disliked by him delegates with those unelected yet pleasing to him personally.

Since the information about Virginia delegation came to stage-managers too late, there was no time to develop an elaborate scheme as with the Texans. So, the driver of the bus in which delegates from Virginia left the hotel to go to the Congress (distance approx. 700 meters), got "lost" and took his passengers for an hour ride. For as long as it took neoconservatives to drive the Texans out and hastily accept the amendments. And then, when enraged Virginians demanded to stop and let them make it on foot, the driver said that "the doors got locked" and took delegates back to the hotel! :clap2:

I have two questions:

1. How does that sit with the self-peddled image of US as a custodian of democracy?
2. How soon shall we await humanitarian bombings of US by US and other "civilised community" in order to install some democracy into US?

Holy shit people....READ THE ARTICLE!

I did read it before I made my first comment.

Kucinich got shafted just like Paul did. I think it goes on in both parties more than we're allowed to know.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. There's nothing to see here, citizen, move along, move along.

Lol...I like red but a mod changed it....:(
A MOD changed it? I doubt that. Admin maybe.

Either way that's fucked up... They should have asked you to change it. Not log into your shit to do it.

*frowns*

Edit: Blue is good for me. I like the blue. But it's your sig. I'd say put it whatever color you want it.

Yeah maybe it was an admin...I dunno it was just changed I guess they use red to mark changes etc...blue is the best I can do...

Yeah maybe it was an admin...I dunno it was just changed I guess they use red to mark changes etc...blue is the best I can do...
It was changed... And no one told you who did it????

Edit: Well... I see all kinds of red in a butt load of sigs.

If what you say is true then...

Hey... Admin that changed his sig. It's a real bad fuck'n idea to go logging in a changing peoples shit. Especially when it's an option and I don't recall any rules of not doing so. And I certainly see it in other sigs. Ask them to change it, then change the rules or vice versa... If he doesn't change it HIMSELF then you ban him. YOU don't fucking change it. It makes a bad example of an "open" forum. An open debate forum is built on trust. And having your own version of a patriot act is a stupid way to go. Removing the choice and doing it yourself is counter productive and flat out stupid.

If it's not true...

It's a bad idea to be yanking my chain on something like this. Don't tell me crap like this.

Last edited:
Nope.I have had it happened before on other forums and it was always the mod or admin.
Well... I've said my piece unless someone wants to argue about it.

If my presence is valued here I would suggest never doing it to me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back