Beat with a Fish!

UsaPride

Mar 13, 2004
NC
I didn't know where to post this, sorry Mods.

First, I'd like to say, I do not condone beating a woman. I think it is horrible, and not just because I'm a woman, lol. I also do not condone a woman beating a man. But, this story did make me laugh. She beat her boyfriend with a fish, a fish, LOL!

Woman Allegedly Hits Boyfriend With Fish

SAGINAW, Mich. (AP) - A woman was arrested on accusations she used a mounted fish with a pointy nose to assault her live-in boyfriend, police said.

A state police trooper responded Monday to a domestic dispute and found a 25-year-old man who claimed he was the victim of a knife assault. The man had several small cuts on his arms, right leg and left shoulder, as well as a bite wound on the same shoulder, a Saginaw police report said.

But when questioned, a 25-year-old woman told authorities she bit her boyfriend back after he bit her first. And she said she never used a knife on him. She said the man threw her down and hit her several times. That's when she grabbed the fish.

``She could not get away, so she grabbed a decorative fish off the mantle of the fireplace and hit him several times until he let her go,'' the police report said.

Investigators could find no evidence of knives used at the scene, but did find a mounted fish that was ``something like a swordfish,'' The Saginaw News reported.

The woman had not been charged Tuesday.

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/st...ff/story/0001/20040504/1914728605.htm&sc=1120

Without myself endorsing hitting anyone...male or female, I will say I found that humorous to. I question how she could be held "down" yet still reach a stuffed fish on a fireplace mantel though...sounds fishy to me!

Forum List

Back