'Beat Up A White Kid Day' in Cleveland

What, about this, requires Obama's, or the FBI's attention?

Sure, it sucks, but really? How's it any better or any worse than any other kid being beat up for being gay, for dressing funny, for being somewhat different, etc.?

It's not. If the races were reversed, he never would have posted about it.

Kids beat up, pick on, and harrass kid every single day in America.

I can picture the scene were the roles reversed and so can you.. Jesse Jackson,, Al Sharpton, The NAACP, and yes the FBI would all be on scene marching for justice. Now tell me I'm wrong.

What, about this, requires Obama's, or the FBI's attention?

Sure, it sucks, but really? How's it any better or any worse than any other kid being beat up for being gay, for dressing funny, for being somewhat different, etc.?

I can picture the scene were the roles reversed and so can you.. Jesse Jackson,, Al Sharpton, The NAACP, and yes the FBI would all be on scene marching for justice. Now tell me I'm wrong.

you're wrong.

happy to oblige.

There are plenty of people on this very site that are outraged at this. Use the same Internet that you are using now to write the congressman in that district. Contact your friends and have them do the same. Just because you are little ole you doesn't mean that you don't have a voice. Why worry about Al or Jesse when you can do the same in greater numbers? It's amazing how the pick yourselves up by your bootstraps people want to bitch and complain about not being able to do anything. Geez!

i assure you if we had a beat up a black kid day....sharpton and jackson would be there...grabbing as much attention and money as they could.

Ethnic intimidation is just another phrase for hate crime. And the Feds aren't required to prosecute every hate crime case though they could if they choose to do so. If you have some statistics showing that the Feds normally do, please post them.

Juvenile cases aren't generally prosecuted as hate crimes, and are handled by local authorities.

i assure you if we had a beat up a black kid day....sharpton and jackson would be there...grabbing as much attention and money as they could.

Their time has come and gone. I don't like the fact that the media still puts them in the spotlight when something goes on with black people and whites.

you're wrong.

happy to oblige.

come on....just look at the duke kids, while not the same crime, that thing was all about race

you're wrong.

happy to oblige.

come on....just look at the duke kids, while not the same crime, that thing was all about race

what was the latest?? the gang of six??? case in point.. Jesse Jackson,, Al Sharpton,, NAACP and the FBI???? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:eusa_whistle:

Ethnic intimidation is just another phrase for hate crime. And the Feds aren't required to prosecute every hate crime case though they could if they choose to do so. If you have some statistics showing that the Feds normally do, please post them.

Juvenile cases aren't generally prosecuted as hate crimes, and are handled by local authorities.
lol, good point. No Federal juvie that I'm aware of.

New Topics

Forum List

Back