beat that

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Not if you're going for the 'I think I'm a sophisticated woman but I'm really a snobby slut' kind of look.

As the story goes, the dress wasn't that revealing until the camara flashes went off. Apparently the dress was thin enough that once all that light hit it you could see right through it.

Originally posted by Jimmyeatworld
As the story goes, the dress wasn't that revealing until the camara flashes went off. Apparently the dress was thin enough that once all that light hit it you could see right through it.

Eh... she knew it was thin material. She may not have known just how thin it was, but she knew it was thin. Every woman examines every nook and cranny of their body after they are dressed and ready to leave prior to leaving to make sure everything is safe and secure.

C'mon woman.. what were you thinkin... ???! WHITE underwear???!?

Thank God the Bush twins have more class. :D

I love Glenn Beck's bit where People leave Messages on Kerry's answering machine.

Kerry's message says "Hi, This is John KErry. IF you want to be Vice president, please leave a message."

One of the responses was Ted Kennedy. He went "Hey there John its uh you know who. ::sipps cup:: I was just uh callin aboot Your daughter. My they sure grow up fast don't they eh John..."

:p: The picture made me think of it.

Forum List

Back