beat that

nycflasher

Apr 15, 2004
CT
ke.gif

Originally posted by insein
Beat what? Its been well documented (ad nauseum even) that Kerry Served in Vietnam. Hell he only reminds us every time he speaks.
I know, old news. Here's a funny pic for ya...

gwbushsmile2a.jpg

How about

"President reacts after hearing John Kerry's Vietnam record"

Originally posted by krisy
How about

"President reacts after hearing John Kerry's Vietnam record"

I was thinking the same thing!

:laugh:

i'm sure somebody's gonna throw rhetorical bombs at edwards for missing vietnam, i'm just waiting, maybe its already happened and i missed it.

Originally posted by NATO AIR
i'm sure somebody's gonna throw rhetorical bombs at edwards for missing vietnam, i'm just waiting, maybe its already happened and i missed it.

I think people ought to ask Kerry about EDWARD'S Vietnam experience, and ask EDWARDS about KERRY'S.

Quite an interesting little twist, wouldn't you say?

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
During the primary debates didn't Kerry tell Edwards that he was "still in diapers" during Nam?

Yep. That would be what he said.

Personally i dont care what either did or didnt do in vietnam. I care about what they did when they came home.

Originally posted by nycflasher
ke.gif

You forgot one. Which I can only imagine went something like this:

To: Chief of Naval Personnel
Via: Commander US Forces Vietnam
Subj: Request to go home

Respectfully request a transfer to CONUS. I have been scratched on a few occasions and feel that I do not have to finish my tour here. I have seen some bad things and rather then stay here where I have authority to do something about it, I want to go home and tell the world lies about the men who faithfully served here and have looked out for me. Besides, I only did this to promote my future career, now I can say I was here, and I want to go home now.

Originally posted by Zhukov
Beat that? Easy.

4.5 months commanding a swift boat in Vietnam, 30+ years ago

vs.

4 years Commander in Chief of all US Armed Services and leader of the free world.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cof:

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Puhleez. Any woman who is worth a shit knows to wear black underwear with a black dress.

:rolleyes:

:D

Not if you're going for the 'I think I'm a sophisticated woman but I'm really a snobby slut' kind of look.

Forum List

Back