Bears/Packers

Ayeet I'm in. Gimme da Bears. Something about Aaron Rodgers makes it hard to believe he can keep this up. Hell of a roll he's on, though.

My rep has been broadcast. In case I made a typo on any of the comments... You can all bite me.
:lol:

Cuyo has just invited me to bite him for this post but I'm not sure why...??? :lol:

Sorry!!!

Cause I'm a crybaby and a very sore loser. :)

Thanks for all the response messages, some of them were pretty funny!

Ahhhhhh... Now on to the game I actually care about. Maybe I can even get some rep back from someofya.

steelers.png

Green Bay. Aaron Rodgers will make the difference.
Turned out to be the Defense and BJ "The Freezer" Raji's interception.

BOOYAH!!!!!!! I screamed myself silly at the bad second half playcalling by McCarthy who went into 'Prevent the Win' mode and Capers had to save his ass... again. I *HATE* it when he does that!!

Since Obama won't come to the Super Bowl, Packers vow to visit him

Forget Disney World. Cornerback Charles Woodson has one destination in mind if his Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV: the White House.

Woodson had not forgotten that President Barack Obama is a Chicago Bears fan who'd vowed to go to the Super Bowl if the Bears had advanced with a victory over the Packers in the NFC championship game.

"The president don't want to come watch us in the Super Bowl?" Woodson told his teammates after the Packers ruined Obama's plan. (Video here.) "Guess what? We're gonna go see him. White House on 3!"

The Early Lead - Since Obama won't come to the Super Bowl, Packers vow to visit him

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I TRIED to tell you Bears fan you were fools to think they would win this game.lol. some of you just dont know a horrible quarterback when you see one.lol. I tried to tell you all with Jay Cutler they did not have a chance.Cutler may in time over the years under Martz blossom as a good qb and be a late bloomer like Vinne Testeverde but NOW he sucks.It was their defense that got them as far as they went.Cutler playing a REAL football team with a good defense and a winning record and plays well on the road,did you really think it would be any other way? they really need to fess up it was a mistake trading for him and develop that maine guy for the future.he did what Cutler could not do the whole game.move the ball down the field and score.

Forum List

Back