Bears/Packers

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
BEARS/PACKERS

Who do you pick to win?

No point spread, just pick the winner, ALL who play reps the winners!

I am going with da Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the Packers were playing ANYONE ELSE but the Bears I would be rooting for them.

And, the team that wins tomorrow WILL BE the SUPER BOWL CHAMPS, you heard it here first folks.

So, it the Pack win tomorrow , they will beat whichever AFC team they meet. Same with da Bears.

Bears just activated Dez Clark, tight end. Look for him to help them run block. Bears all the way. The added incentive is the horrible feeling of watching the Pukers lift the George S. Halas (papa Bear) trophy. It can not be allowed to happen!
Go Bears- in a low scoring game something like 17-14 with some hard hitting D!

butkusd_display_image.jpg

Green Bay. Aaron Rodgers will make the difference.

My thoughts exactly.The Bears get their asses kicked after facing a REAL opponent.
said it before below and I'll say it again.

Your hysterical.The Bears winning the superbowl? you must still think your living in the year 1985. Next week I will get out my towel for you to cry in when they get spanked by the packers. hate to break your heart but next week they are playing a REAL football team.Not one that lucked out and should have never been there in the first place but was with a losing record and that plays horrible on the road.Next week against the packers,Cutler shows his true colors. as far as the superbowl? I would like to say that the jets will repeat 1969 again and shock the world once again and win it all, but i dont think their offence can match up with the packers so i think you will see the packers and jets in the superbowl with the packers winning it all.

Last edited:
I come from the area of Illinois that half of the people here are Bears fans and the other half are Packer fans. I like both teams and I don't really care which one of them wins as long as it is a well-played game by both sides. However, I have to stick with my Super Bowl prediction and once again say:

Bears 31
Jets 28

That means I have to go with the Bears winning the game against Green Bay. I predict that score will be:

Bears 24
Packers 17

If I don't get this right and the Bears loose tomorrow, please give me the rep anyway because I think I'm turning into a rep ho. Rep makes me feel good all over and it helps me sleep at night!:lol:

Forum List

Back