Bears @ Giants

What's with all the pink stuff? If it's not body parts mixed with blood, I don't wanna' see any of that pink stuff.

that was the best played game of football I have ever seen

there is sarcasm somewhere in post, see if you can find it

Bears were humiliated by the Giants Defense. They actually threw up the white flag at the end of the game

100 yds total offense
10 sacks
5 turnovers
no converted third downs
3 QBs

Last edited:
Bears were humiliated by the Giants Defense. They actually threw up the white flag at the end of the game

100 yds total offense
10 sacks
5 turnovers
no converted third downs
3 QBs

Only ten sacks? I was reading and fell asleep at half time and there had already been nine sacks. You mean to tell me they only recorded one more sack in the second half?

Cutler looked like a fool during the first half. I don't recall ever having seen a QB that seemed not to know what to do with the ball once it was placed in his hands.

Immie

100 yds total offense
10 sacks
5 turnovers
no converted third downs
3 QBs

Only ten sacks? I was reading and fell asleep at half time and there had already been nine sacks. You mean to tell me they only recorded one more sack in the second half?

Cutler looked like a fool during the first half. I don't recall ever having seen a QB that seemed not to know what to do with the ball once it was placed in his hands.

Immie

Cutler is sack bait as he holds the ball surveying the field. Collins, the backup, dumped the ball after three steps.
It wasn't till Chicago went to their third string QB that the Giants got their tenth sack

Forum List

Back