bear!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
seems we werent the only ones trying to make the most of the last warm weekend....

IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1692.jpg

awesome....i love bears, despite being somewhat scared of them....

hiking with the family in montana when i was 4 or 5 and lo and behold we see these two cubs....i said oh looooook, cute....or something like that....my dad said, walk away slowly....NOW.....but why daddy.....momma bear came racing down the hill and all i remember after that is being dragged by my mother to safety....

none of were hurt, my dad stayed behind made all sorts of noises and scared the bear off.....

I have never really noticed how much bear snouts resemble pig snouts till I viewed these pictures! Amazing.

They have pig tendencies...and a skinned bear looks remarkably like a human.

Bears are scary, and black bears are mean s.o.b.s when the mood takes them.

I was reading the CUJ July edition just a few minutes (the Confederated Umatilla Journal, Indian paper out of the Umatilla Indian Reservation) and they actually had a photo of a wolverine they'd caught using a motion-activated camera trap. A WOLVERINE. Yikes.

Last edited:
yes mr house i do live in the southeast...black bears are common here...and not really a problem..well to trash and such but rarely threaten humans...

Personally, I think they just want to bear all!!!!!!

Boom tish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back