Bull Ring Bear vs Ravi - RE: the facts about black Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2014
Okay Ravi, I'm glad you asked.

Is it facts or just racism that leads so many people to just be sick and tired of blacks in this country .

My belief is that it is blacks and their actions which lead to the feelings so many people have.

You of course prefer to believe people are just racists.

Let's discuss.

A few things though.

1. I don't deny that there are actual racists who simply hate ALL blacks because.....

2 When I say facts about black Americans , I am speaking about as a group, this in noway indicates that I believe ALL blacks fit this description.

Now, I know you already knew the above two things, but thought I'd head you off at the pass anyway.

Now, before I go into any sort of detail discussing the many FACTS that lead me to believe that blacks give people a reason to loathe them, Ill wait for you to indicate you actually want to debate Ravi

"My belief is that it is blacks and their actions which lead to the feelings so many people have."

Does that mean you believe it is inherent to their skin color that lead "so many people" to the feelings that they have? If that's not what you meant, explain.

And then let us look at your facts.

• Banned
"My belief is that it is blacks and their actions which lead to the feelings so many people have."

Does that mean you believe it is inherent to their skin color that lead "so many people" to the feelings that they have? If that's not what you meant, explain.

And then let us look at your facts.

Well,, that's a two fold question.

If you're asking me , why do so many blacks fail at nearly every aspect that society deems normal, then no of course that is not inherent to their skin color. It is inherent to the culture that so many blacks buy into.

If you're asking why so many people loathe blacks,then yes I would say skin color is relevant there because for good or bad many people just see a black person and immediately assume they are part of that culture.

What is the culture that "blacks buy into" and why do they buy into it?

Your second statement I can agree with as being true, though the same could be said in reverse, and that's why I said that Zimmerman wasn't necessarily a racist, he was just buying into the stereotype that black males are evil.

This is also why America's history of enslaving only black people still harms black people in particular to this day.

I was expecting you to make posts stating that because more black people are in prison it means that blacks are more likely to be criminals.

• Banned
What is the culture that "blacks buy into" and why do they buy into it?

Your second statement I can agree with as being true, though the same could be said in reverse, and that's why I said that Zimmerman wasn't necessarily a racist, he was just buying into the stereotype that black males are evil.

This is also why America's history of enslaving only black people still harms black people in particular to this day.

I was expecting you to make posts stating that because more black people are in prison it means that blacks are more likely to be criminals.

The "thug" culture . You know , break the law, drop out of school , have multiple children with multiple partners, no job, don't vote , pretty much don't do anything to participate in society.

I agree with you about Zimmerman

Those stats DO say that a black man is more likely to be a criminal than a white man is. As a group though, not as an individual.

No, they say that they are more likely to be convicted or arrested.

White people have thug culture, too. Difference being is that white people don't look at white people and automatically think "thug".

• Banned
Ravi, I just seen in another thread where you claimed that the stats only showed that blacks are CONVICTED more often than whites, and that is so untrue

FBI mdash Table 43

In 2012 , 7 million whites were arrested Ravi, and 2.5 million blacks were arrested. Now , some of those were women, but a relatively small number , statistically insignificant to this discussion.

So 7 million out of 223.5 million whites were arrested.
Meanwhile 2.5M blacks out of 39M were arrested

A little quick math reveals. 7 out of 224 whites and 2.5 out of 39 blacks = 1:32 whites arrested , 1:13 blacks arrested.

Not quite three times as many blacks ARRESTED as whites.

Even if I generously gave you 15% of blacks arrested as a result of racism you would still have 2 Million black arrests which would still be way more often than whites are arrested. WAY WAY more often.

And of course, of those arrests many are people of both races who have been arrested multiple times, so our numbers are off, but they are off equally for whites and blacks.

Then that makes your claim that the stats prove blacks COMMIT more crime even more wrong. It proves they get arrested at a higher rate.

They also seem to be killed by cops at a higher rate.

• Banned
Then that makes your claim that the stats prove blacks COMMIT more crime even more wrong. It proves they get arrested at a higher rate.

They also seem to be killed by cops at a higher rate.

Interesting Ravi , so you believe cops are out arresting blacks 3 X more often for crimes they didn't commit than whites?

Ravi, 39% of the US prison population belongs to a race that comprises 13% of the population

Incarceration in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

841000 black males are in prison. There are 2.1 million black males in this country total. 2 out of 5 black men who even live in this country are in prison Ravi. I mean you get that right?

Are you SERIOUSLY arguing that first the police were racists for arresting them, then the prosecuting attorneys were racist for charging them with crimes, then the juries were racist for convicting them makes more sense than saying "blacks have a problem?"

And your "it seems like blacks are killed by police more often" is nonsense dear. Blacks come into negative contact with and fight with police FAR more often that whites , I'd be concerned if the stats were the other way around.

SmarterThanTheAverageBear Let's wait for Ravi to verify before closing. Wouldn't be fair to shut it down without her consent as well
I told him I was done with him in this thread because of lies he was telling about me in another thread.

And here he lied in this very thread that I conceded defeat.

Comedy gold.

Did you or did you not state that you would no longer debate in this thread? You conceded defeat, whatever your reasons.

I didnt lie about that, or anything else for that matter

looks like Ravi

Rage%20Quit_1067183.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back