Bear attacks Russian handler Live show in video, showing no barrier in front of the audience

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017

upload_2019-11-4_13-36-14.png

Go get'em Bear! Gotta love the guy kicking the bear.
Would you do that? Guess he has kicked bears before and as we see lived.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Dang and here

This bear had to fight 3-4, WOW!

I feel so bad for circus animals. You just know they're all drugged and not loving their lives.

• Banned
I feel so bad for circus animals. You just know they're all drugged and not loving their lives.
Seems like these attacks on trainers happen often. But, Dang!? To start kicking it.
In post #4 they were wrestling it. As the girl's legs were not bleeding. I guess they cut the
bears nails down. NO BLOOD WOW! Then, takes the bear for scooter ride..LOL! Wow!?
And the girl had medium heels on.

Last edited:
Seems like these attacks on trainers happen often. But, Dang!? To start kicking it.
In post #4 they were wrestling it. As the girl's legs were not bleeding. I guess they cut the
bears nails down. NO BLOOD WOW! Then, takes the bear for scooter ride..LOL! Wow!?
The bears are constantly exposed to violence, that's how they train them.

Sometimes they have the claws and teeth removed. I've seen a film of Bulgarian Gypsies removing that stuff from a bear, gory indeed.

The bears are constantly exposed to violence, that's how they train them.

Sometimes they have the claws and teeth removed. I've seen a film of Bulgarian Gypsies removing that stuff from a bear, gory indeed.
I read that circuses in general have lost their popularity because we aren't the only ones who feel sorry for the animal performers. Good for us. I actually cried when I went to the big Ringling Brothers show in Connecticut and the elephants came out led by this huge, ancient elephant all bedecked in gewgaw with a little pagoda thing on his back and he had the saddest, wisest eyes I ever saw. I can't remember his name. He died a couple years later. RIP

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back