Beam me up, Yummy! Israeli couple invent Star Trek-like food replicator

You have to admit, folks, that this is real devotion to a beloved..

1. 1:58 AM
    Sunday, May 17, 2015 (GMT+2)
    Time in Germany
When will your government stop arming ISIS?

When will your beloved stop ordering his own civilians killed by barrel bombs?
You cannot counter a fact with a lie. So this is a fail.

You know something, Little Boy? You really didn't have to put your asinine two cents into this thread. All you are doing is constantly diverting from the subject of food. Notice, folks, the Little Boy was having hissy fits if I posted anything on his threads so I only did today because all of us are not dumb enough as he is not to figure out he was talking about me in his "job" thread.. As you can see, he doesn't give me the same consideration but consistently comes up with nonsense. I guess when a person has a childish mind as he does, that person would never or is unable to think of restraining himself.
Don´t behavior as if the people would not know about your disgusting nature. The people you are trying to egg on me know that you are a little dirty Nusra slut, an Al-Qaeda cheerleader.

Don't worry, you dirty Little Boy Pimp. The viewers can gather from your responses how mentally unbalanced you are just from reading your nonsensical responses..

When will your government stop arming ISIS?

You know something, Little Boy? You really didn't have to put your asinine two cents into this thread. All you are doing is constantly diverting from the subject of food. Notice, folks, the Little Boy was having hissy fits if I posted anything on his threads so I only did today because all of us are not dumb enough as he is not to figure out he was talking about me in his "job" thread.. As you can see, he doesn't give me the same consideration but consistently comes up with nonsense. I guess when a person has a childish mind as he does, that person would never or is unable to think of restraining himself.
Don´t behavior as if the people would not know about your disgusting nature. The people you are trying to egg on me know that you are a little dirty Nusra slut, an Al-Qaeda cheerleader.

Don't worry, you dirty Little Boy Pimp. The viewers can gather from your responses how mentally unbalanced you are just from reading your nonsensical responses..
Don´t worry, you dirty little boy pimp, when one of you falls apart there will be two more new bastards waiting for their putting down. And if you call me again with such disgusting insults that only applies to scum like you, you will never ever have any fun here aboard anymore, scum.

Don´t worry, you dirty little boy pimp, when one of you falls apart there will be two more new bastards waiting for their putting down. And if you call me again with such disgusting insults that only applies to scum like you, you will never ever have any fun here aboard anymore, scum.

As you can see, folks, the Little Boy is so mentally unbalanced that he doesn't realize that he is the one who started the vulgar insults. I guess when you are mentally ill, you figure that it is OK to throw out vulgar insults to others, but they can never say anything to that mentally ill person in response.

As you can see, folks, the Little Boy is so mentally unbalanced that he doesn't realize that he is the one who started the vulgar insults. I guess when you are mentally ill, you figure that it is OK to throw out vulgar insults to others, but they can never say anything to that mentally ill person in response.
It has really no effect to throw shit at shit. The shit will only inhale the incoming shit, increasing its own amount of shit. But I have no other words for you, anyway.

It has really no effect to throw shit at shit. The shit will only inhale the incoming shit, increasing its own amount of shit. But I have no other words for you, anyway.

The mentally sick Little Boy seems enamored with the word "shit." Maybe when they let him out of his room in the mental institution and take him out for some fresh air, he rolls around in it like some dogs do. Arf, arf.

The mentally sick Little Boy seems enamored with the word "shit." Maybe when they let him out of his room in the mental institution and take him out for some fresh air, he rolls around in it like some dogs do. Arf, arf.
Oh sorry. I just thought that shit is your surname. Others are smithers or millers and you are shit. Sally Shit.

Last edited:

Oh sorry. I just thought that shit is your surname. Others are smithers or millers and you are shit. Sally Shit.

It certainly looks like the Little Boy doesn't want to take advantage of the cooking classes at the Mental Institution. He could learn how to make some yummy dishes that all the other nuts in there could enjoy. Think at how popular he will be. However, since "shit" is his favoritate word, I hope he doesn't put that in as one of the ingredients. You just never know what a mentally sick person will do.

It certainly looks like the Little Boy doesn't want to take advantage of the cooking classes at the Mental Institution. He could learn how to make some yummy dishes that all the other nuts in there could enjoy. Think at how popular he will be. However, since "shit" is his favoritate word, I hope he doesn't put that in as one of the ingredients. You just never know what a mentally sick person will do.
Yes, we never know what you large stockpile of shit will do next.

My goodness, a couple of posts back, this crackpot said he had nothing more to say to me. I guess with his mental illness he can't restrain himself. As everyone can see, he couldn't even resist throwing in his favorite word again. .That word must be his mantra that he uses to lull himself to snooze when he takes catnaps around the clock.

and when the transporter is perfected we can move water to place that need it most.

Maybe some day we can replicate organ faster than growing them on animals or 3D printing them, and use the transporter to remove and replace the organ instead of operations.

Forum List

Back