~Be Truthful, What Would You Do??~

If I was driving and came upon an accident, I would continue driving and call to report it. Over and over again, good samaritans who stop for an accident or disabled car end up dead. I would never stop to offer help anywhere.

we stop...this is an area where a car can go off the road and disappear in the ravines....plus in the winter..keeping someone warm can mean their life or death...a non threatening accident becomes dangerous when some one goes into shock

I even stop when someone has slid off the road in a snowstorm. I have also had people stop to help me

Roadside courtesy can go a long way

What would you do if Obama just lost the election and they had a Romney bumper-sticker?

we stop...this is an area where a car can go off the road and disappear in the ravines....plus in the winter..keeping someone warm can mean their life or death...a non threatening accident becomes dangerous when some one goes into shock

I even stop when someone has slid off the road in a snowstorm. I have also had people stop to help me

Roadside courtesy can go a long way

What would you do if Obama just lost the election and they had a Romney bumper-sticker?

I don't get worked up over stuff like that...its just politics

Now....If its a young girl in hotpants and a halter top
Throw on the brakes!

Forum List

Back