Be Sure To Get Your Flu Shot?

Fatality

SunCrackedSoul
Jul 15, 2009
Woman Says Flu Shot Triggered Rare Disorder

She's seen more than 60 doctors. She says all of them were stumped until Johns Hopkins diagnosed her with dystonia. She believes her seasonal flu shot triggered it.

Desiree says, "Nothing else explains such a fast moving neurological damage. The medical hospitals ruled out everything, CAT scans normal, blood normal, MRI normal. The only thing that explains it is the shot caused the neurologic damage."

She says it is a strange disorder where muscles work against each other. She can't walk forward, only backwards. She can run, but she can't stop without help. She can whisper but has difficulty speaking. Noises can cause convulsions. Her resting heart rate is 90. When she runs her blood pressure dips to 58. She gets exhausted walking a few steps but she could run for hours.

Drugs such as valium and klonopin that make other people sleepy give her energy for hours.

Simple exercises become nearly impossible.

Desiree's husband, Brendan, says, "It gets worse everyday. It's heartbreaking to see."

Desiree says the disease is irreversible.

Woman Says Flu Shot Triggered Rare Disorder | WUSA9.com | Washington, DC |

I've never had a flu shot, and never will.

you can take your chances if you want, she did and she lost.

the hype from the obama admin is to blame for this, pushing the idea of some major epidemic that is really just duping good people into killing themselves.

seriously, all you good lefties should go get your shot.

She's seen more than 60 doctors. She says all of them were stumped until Johns Hopkins diagnosed her with dystonia. She believes her seasonal flu shot triggered it.

Desiree says, "Nothing else explains such a fast moving neurological damage. The medical hospitals ruled out everything, CAT scans normal, blood normal, MRI normal. The only thing that explains it is the shot caused the neurologic damage."

She says it is a strange disorder where muscles work against each other. She can't walk forward, only backwards. She can run, but she can't stop without help. She can whisper but has difficulty speaking. Noises can cause convulsions. Her resting heart rate is 90. When she runs her blood pressure dips to 58. She gets exhausted walking a few steps but she could run for hours.

Drugs such as valium and klonopin that make other people sleepy give her energy for hours.

Desiree's husband, Brendan, says, "It gets worse everyday. It's heartbreaking to see."

the hype from the obama admin is to blame for this, pushing the idea of some major epidemic that is really just duping good people into killing themselves.

You haven't been paying attention, according to Eots, Terrel and that lot we WILL all get our shot whether we want one or not.

But to the story. This happens every year, some people have reactions to ANY kind of medication or vaccine. Some severe some not. It is nothing new.

You haven't been paying attention, according to Eots, Terrel and that lot we WILL all get our shot whether we want one or not.

But to the story. This happens every year, some people have reactions to ANY kind of medication or vaccine. Some severe some not. It is nothing new.

i think they have had too many injections already

i opt out of the flu shot...will this year too...but reactions occur with anything....the supply has already ran out here...so now i expect people will demand the shots..

i work with cash...if its going around i get it...shots or no shots....it never makes a difference to me...i just stock up on the stuff to treat the symptoms and hope for the best.

Hi Retired:

Medical Martial Law 'is' coming and the H1N1/H5N1/H3N2 Triple-triple Recombinant Influenza Virus 'was' created in a U.S. Military Laboratory as a Genocidal Biological Weapon (my Topic = check the updates), by the same people who killed JFK and the same people who own the Federal Reserve 'and' the same people orchestrating the U.S./Global Meltdown. We are currently looking at the "Herald Wave" where the Bio-weapon is now in transmission/gestation/mutation mode. However, the H1N1 Vaccines contain the mutagen that will 'change' the Bio-weapon Virus into a Genocidal MONSTER that kills more than 90 percent of the population of this planet (Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics Program).

All of you 'lefties' need to line up and take your H1N1 Bio-weapon Vaccination Shot to become a walking test tube where the Bio-weapon virus can gather the required DNA material that allows the two missing amino acids to climb aboard and transform this mild strain into a series of killer/super strains to begin the genocidal process. Americans are so STUPID (my Topic) that you 'are' worthy of utter destruction from the face of this godless planet . . .

No! This does NOT happen every year :)cuckoo:). We are looking at a Lab-created "Novel" Virus (LabVirus.com) from which the general population has NO natural immunity. The only reason more people are not dying (yet) is because the Eugenics Doctors deliberately created this 'Herald Wave Strain' with 'mild symptoms,' so the Bio-weapon can spread throughout the global population and only very few hosts even show symptoms! Many of you are walking around 'and' shedding the Bio-weapon virus RIGHT NOW with no idea that you and your family have been infected!

The real problems will become very apparent when We The Stupid Sheeple begin having reactions from their H1N1 Bio-weapon Vaccinations. THEN, the Govt will claim that "The Virus Has Mutated!" THEN, Obama will stand in front of the cameras and declare "Medical Martial Law." THEN, you will see U.N. Troops setting up roadblocks and checkpoints, when many of you will be shipped off to FEMA Concentration/Death Camps; which is exactly what We The Stupid Sheeple deserve. Listen to Dr. Deagle and his guests on the:

GNC Live Podcast Link << Bookmark and listen daily for updates

Nutrimedical Report October 16, 2009 Hour 1

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
I don't believe the shot "triggered" anything of the sort. But if it did, it was a rarity.

We get flu shots every year and will continue to do so.

The glenbeckites are really goofy...

oooooooooohhhh scawy.. the governement is going to hurt you with flu shots.

nuts....

I get a flu shot every year. Never any reaction to it but no flu either, not for years.

I'll get the seasonal if my doctor has it.

ive never had a flue shot and never will. I'm not dumb enough to let them give me shit that could potentialy fuck me up for life. Ill let you good little fue shot victims live out that story line.

already had the swine flu don't need that shot and so did my son. I was suppose to go in for his Hep B shot today but he is sick again from daycare so that is a no go. Plus you couldn't get a flu shot in this town right now if you wanted to.
Next week they are setting up a clinic at our arena to hand out flu shots when the health department gets it's next batch. Of course we had our four adults die from the swine flu here in the last two weeks.

ive never had a flue shot and never will. I'm not dumb enough to let them give me shit that could potentialy fuck me up for life. Ill let you good little fue shot victims live out that story line.
I have also never had a flu shot.

Oh bullshit. She has no idea what caused her dystonia. The best she has is rampant speculation.

She is basically making a wild ass guess. Apparently, she can't even get an expert to support her opinion. This is the epitome of poor reporting.

This is retarded even by your standards. The Obama administration didn't create the flu or the "germ theory of disease".

Welcome to the 21st century. You can do what you want with your body. Quit spreading bulshit and bad science to augment your own paranoia.

I do and will. If you don't, over a long enough time frame, chances are the flu will get you.

no whats nuts is giving children live flu virus.. whats nut is now they one is ineffective and two are required ..whats nuts is not recognizing the potential hazards of vaccines and having blind trust in pharmaceutical company's and government bureaucracy

I notice you chose to remain silent on the fact that the only thing that alleviates this woman's condition is clonazapam and valium, two benzos.

Standard anti-seizure and muscle rigidity treatment.

no whats nuts is giving children live flu virus.. whats nut is now they one is ineffective and two are required ..whats nuts is not recognizing the potential hazards of vaccines and having blind trust in pharmaceutical company's and government bureaucracy

I notice you chose to remain silent on the fact that the only thing that alleviates this woman's condition is clonazapam and valium, two benzos.

really i did not see that anywhere in the article however i would find it irrelevant anyways as she has actual neurological damage of a extreme nature and a medical condition

really i did not see that anywhere in the article however i would find it irrelevant anyways as she has actual neurological damage of a extreme nature and a medical condition

You didn't see it in the article or the OP?

So you are fine with "neuroleptics" as long as they treat conditions that you deem to be "extreme and medical" enough?

Oh bullshit. She has no idea what caused her dystonia. The best she has is rampant speculation.

She is basically making a wild ass guess. Apparently, she can't even get an expert to support her opinion. This is the epitome of poor reporting.

This is retarded even by your standards. The Obama administration didn't create the flu or the "germ theory of disease".

Welcome to the 21st century. You can do what you want with your body. Quit spreading bulshit and bad science to augment your own paranoia.

I do and will. If you don't, over a long enough time frame, chances are the flu will get you.

oh, yeah its speculation on her part, nothing wrong wiht speculating

no docs could rule out the flu shot as the reason, because it can cause neurological damage.

yes, the obam admin did create the big push, not a day goes by where there is not a swine flu story floating around

Janet Napolitano said Wednesday that people should expect a big influx of swine flu cases | Gainesville.com | The Gainesville Sun | Gainesville, FL

Swine flu hitting especially early, claims 11 more kids; vaccine scarcer than expected for now -- chicagotribune.com

i could literaly post hundreds of stories about the swine flu, there is a hype pushing it and you know it as well as i do.

they tell ya how majorly important it is , then in the same breath tell ya how there isnt enough to go around. good thing people are smarter than to go into a panic over this crazy shit.

Forum List

Back