Be Prepared, Liberals: ABC’s Jon Karl Warns Mueller Report “Almost Certain To Be Anti-Climatic”

trump has exceeded the articles of impeachment & there IS a reason why the constitution has that as an option.
yawn.

bullshit.
keep going with that
so - if i make up some crap about you and you say you never did it, you're wrong?

all you got is your hate. reality slips away from you by the day.
No hate here, just facts:
1) Cohen was instruction by "individual 1"
2) Obstruction: Paul Manafort advised White House on how to attack and discredit investigation of President Trump
3) Trump On Manafort Pardon: ‘Why Would I Take It Off The Table?’
4) witness tampering, tweet on roger stone. But more recently Cohen's father-in law.
5) list of crimes

1. Cohen was the lawyer, Trump the client. The lawyer should know what is legal or illegal.
2. Is Giuliani obstructing too? He discredits Mueller all day every day
3. Manafort has so much time in jail for state crimes a Trump pardon is meaningless.
4. On your list of crimes:
"So far, no Trump associates have been specifically charged with any crimes relating to helping Russia interfere with the 2016 election."
1) when a crime is done, its a crime to incite or encourage someone to commit a crime
2) Giuliani is too incompetent. 17 new lawyers hired.
3) its dangling pardons
4) mueller draft report

49599603_10205489319267895_5632309280343326720_n.jpg

I will never get enough of democrat crying because they keep losing! RBG retires trump wins in 2020 the wall being built! I love my life
Yeah, so much winning POTUS lost the House. So much winning going on.
Lol the house haha.. he is setting up his huge win in 2020... he know democrats will highlight how bad they are haha
Mean while senate will be confirming conservative judges for the next 50 years

trump appointed judges have already ruled several times against trump's whims.

ha ha.

& the SC ( with 2 appointed trump judges) just ruled that the 'foreign company' involved in mueller's investigation must turn over documents that bob wants.

ha ha HA.

Just as soon Kavanhagh got into the Supreme Court Building they began a crash course on how to become a a Supreme Court Justice. Just because a President appoints one doesn't mean he now has a slave on the Supreme Court. The first thing that goes is the Party Affiliation. The next to go is the prior commitments. The next thing to go is the biases. It really doesn't matter which "Party" gets the Justice into the Supreme Court. The Supreme court cannot make new laws and has to rule in favor of the Constitution of the United States. All other things are outside the scope of the Supreme Court. If a law is according to the Constitution then the Supreme Court must rule in it's favor. If it's not then the Supreme Court must rule against it. Simple as that.

The Supreme Court is not going to ride in on 9 white horses and save any one groups day unless it's within the Constitution to do so. So I suggest everyone stops with this diatribe and panic.
I agree. SC should never rule based on party beliefs. Show me a SC justice who rules based on political leanings, and I'll show you a justice that doesn't need to be on the SC.

I'd just like it to be OVER, one way or the other.
I said that after the first 3 Benghazi investigations, but I guess they needed 3 or 4 more before they concluded what the first one did -- but again, that didn't bother you Trump lovers...

But apparently an investigation that actually produced convictions is a bridge too far for you

We are about to experience the largest mental health collapse in America in history.

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

I watched the video and Karl is referring to active, cognitive collusion with the Russians and the election.

That has nothing to do with the fact that Mueller hired international money-laundering experts from the IRS for his investigation, AFTER he received copies of Trump's tax returns.

Nor does that have anything to do with the indictment and subsequent guilty plea from Michael Cohen for bank fraud which coincided with the money-laundering bust of Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt (Trump's bank) within 36 hours of Cohen's plea.

The investigation is not a linear, single-faceted one.

And Jonathan Karl may be not be getting all the info.

I said that after the first 3 Benghazi investigations, but I guess they needed 3 or 4 more before they concluded what the first one did -- but again, that didn't bother you Trump lovers... But apparently an investigation that actually produced convictions is a bridge too far for you
I voted for Hillary. I'm a left-leaning independent.

I'm just not a crazed partisan desperate for political advantage.

Swing and a miss!

I said that after the first 3 Benghazi investigations, but I guess they needed 3 or 4 more before they concluded what the first one did -- but again, that didn't bother you Trump lovers...

But apparently an investigation that actually produced convictions is a bridge too far for you
Who was going to put the evidence before a grand jury, Loretta Lynch?....LMAO!

We are about to experience the largest mental health collapse in America in history.

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

I watched the video and Karl is referring to active, cognitive collusion with the Russians and the election.

That has nothing to do with the fact that Mueller hired international money-laundering experts from the IRS for his investigation, AFTER he received copies of Trump's tax returns.

Nor does that have anything to do with the indictment and subsequent guilty plea from Michael Cohen for bank fraud which coincided with the money-laundering bust of Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt (Trump's bank) within 36 hours of Cohen's plea.

Do you think it bad Mueller will indict Democrats for collusion with foreign powers?

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

Do you think it bad Mueller will indict Democrats for collusion with foreign powers?

I don't think it's a partisan thing, hack.
It's about facts.

Here are the people who have plead guilty or have been indicted.

ALL LINKED TO TRUMP.
And ALL worked for Trump.
You connect the dots, clueless idiot.

The full list of known indictments and plea deals in Mueller’s probe

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty last October to making false statements to the FBI. He got a 14-day sentence.

2) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for Ukrainian politicians and his finances. He had two trials scheduled, and the first ended in a conviction on eight counts of financial crimes. To avert the second trial, Manafort struck a plea deal with Mueller in September 2018 (though Mueller’s team said in November that he breached that agreementby lying to them).

3) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

4) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty last December to making false statements to the FBI.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. He was sentenced to 6 months in prison and 6 months of home detention in October.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and has completed his sentence.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case this year.

24-35) 12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016.

36) Michael Cohen: In August, Trump’s former lawyer pleaded guilty to 8 counts — tax and bank charges, related to his finances and taxi business, and campaign finance violations — related to hush money payments to women who alleged affairs with Donald Trump, as part of a separate investigation in New York (that Mueller had handed off). But in November, he made a plea deal with Mueller too, for lying to Congress about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

Finally, there is one other person Mueller initially investigated, but handed over to others in the Justice Department to charge: Sam Patten. This Republican operative and lobbyist pleaded guilty to not registering as a foreign agent with his work for Ukrainian political bigwigs, and agreed to cooperate with the government."""

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far
Some of these people are serving hard time.
I don't know how this flew right past Jonathan Karl's head.

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

I don't think it's a partisan thing, hack.
It's about facts.

Here are the people who have plead guilty or have been indicted.

ALL LINKED TO TRUMP.
And ALL worked for Trump.
You connect the dots, clueless idiot.

The full list of known indictments and plea deals in Mueller’s probe

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty last October to making false statements to the FBI. He got a 14-day sentence.

2) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for Ukrainian politicians and his finances. He had two trials scheduled, and the first ended in a conviction on eight counts of financial crimes. To avert the second trial, Manafort struck a plea deal with Mueller in September 2018 (though Mueller’s team said in November that he breached that agreementby lying to them).

3) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

4) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty last December to making false statements to the FBI.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. He was sentenced to 6 months in prison and 6 months of home detention in October.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and has completed his sentence.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case this year.

24-35) 12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016.

36) Michael Cohen: In August, Trump’s former lawyer pleaded guilty to 8 counts — tax and bank charges, related to his finances and taxi business, and campaign finance violations — related to hush money payments to women who alleged affairs with Donald Trump, as part of a separate investigation in New York (that Mueller had handed off). But in November, he made a plea deal with Mueller too, for lying to Congress about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

Finally, there is one other person Mueller initially investigated, but handed over to others in the Justice Department to charge: Sam Patten. This Republican operative and lobbyist pleaded guilty to not registering as a foreign agent with his work for Ukrainian political bigwigs, and agreed to cooperate with the government."""

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far
Some of these people are serving hard time.
I don't know how this flew right past Jonathan Karl's head.

Nothing to do with Trump.

trump has exceeded the articles of impeachment & there IS a reason why the constitution has that as an option.
Do you really think you'll get 2/3rds of the Senate? Without that you're wasting your time.

i said impeachment - which begins in the house. it would take 2/3s of the senate to 'convict' him. only 2 ways that will happen... he somehow survives long enough to run & actually wins a 2nd term - but the (R) senate doesn't... OR there is so much hard core irrefutable evidence that there can be no denying that trump is dirty... but me thinx he'll resign b4 that in which case NYS has him. & besides i don't think this can be settled with just a resignation if he did in fact commit treason.

& there is a theory ( & yes it's just a theory) that michael cohen has tapes & flynn might have been wired. & lest ye forget - alan weisselburg has immunity & was head bean counter at trumpco, so there might be hard copy docs showing the deals donny made with the rooooskies.
Damn you leave me with the standard reply to all the rest of the bullshit you posted.
ie. BULLSHIT!

m'k... you go with that if it makes you feel better.

has he ever sat in the middle of a street and shot at anyone?

Hell, obama can spy on congress, reporters, and pretty much run roughshod over the constitution and his follows only say "no he didn't..." so while you rant on and on about what trump COULD DO, you have no issue with what HAS BEEN done.

bullshit.

but but but OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.

Here are a few things we know about Donald Trump.

According to the Justice Department, he has committed multiple felonies.

Based on his public statements, he has sought to interfere and obstruct the special counsel’s investigation into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential campaign. In recent weeks he has dangled the possibility of pardons for former aides who could potentially incriminate him in wrongdoing. He’s publicly engaged in witness tampering, and has allegedly pushed the Justice Department to investigate and prosecute his political opponents.

He is personally profiting from holding the office of the presidency.
Instead of calling bullshit like the other posters, I'll explain why your claims on Trump are bullshit:
1. Just because Cohen pleads guilty to a felony, that has zero to do with Trump. The bimbo payments are not a crime, so says Dershowitz. If Cohen pleads guilty instead of fighting the charge, that is his problem, not Trumps.
2. There is no obstruction, period. He had every right to fire Comey. That did not affect the Mueller investigation.
Dershowitz: Trump Did Not Commit a Crime If He Paid Women Out of His Own Pocket
3. There was no dangling of pardons for Manafort. His crimes were state crimes, not federal.
4. Trump's tweets are not witness tampering, that's just silly
5. Trump is curious why real crimes are not being investigated while his non-crimes are. That question is not a crime.
Nice try, pinhead. You have just qualified as a contestant in the "Who's Dumber Then Trump Sweepstakes"!

Keep posting nonsense like you just did & you're on your way!

The winner gets to attend the swearing in of Pence while Trump sits in jail.
Lol another deranged anti trumper
congrats
iQCnDnR.jpg
Trump deleted 30 thousand emails? Lol

no - but he did hide the transcripts of at least one meeting with putin.

Forum List

Back