Be Prepared For The Debates

so you opened one eye anyway and seen how fucked the Republicans are......now you had better open the other one......

I thought I said it plain enough. I have picked the lesser of the two evils.

Following the second world war for years anyone who earned more than $300,000 a year paid 91% of the excess to the government. 'Course that was back when everybody did their share and deserved to be called patriots. Now the upper few percent of people in this country have been overcome with greed and they see themselves as entitled. With tax rates at the lowest they've been in decades all you can hear from the right is more tax cuts. All the pricks should be pulled out and made examples of. Excuse me for ending that sentence with a preposition.

when you pick the lesser of two evils your still picking something evil.....because of the ones who cant bare to be away from their parties,and ones with your..."the lesser of two evils" mindset.....we get the kinda shit we have in office now.....it will never change until you folks cut the cord.....

Somewhere along the way you drank the Kool-Aid. Reagan and Bush41 borrowed $3 trillion from foreign banks, quadrupled the national debt and funneled every little bit of it into the pockets of the wealthy and corporations. It ain't rocket science. Well...yeah I guess Star Wars was rocket science.

change-since-1979-300.gif

Last edited:
I thought I said it plain enough. I have picked the lesser of the two evils.

Following the second world war for years anyone who earned more than $300,000 a year paid 91% of the excess to the government. 'Course that was back when everybody did their share and deserved to be called patriots. Now the upper few percent of people in this country have been overcome with greed and they see themselves as entitled. With tax rates at the lowest they've been in decades all you can hear from the right is more tax cuts. All the pricks should be pulled out and made examples of. Excuse me for ending that sentence with a preposition.

when you pick the lesser of two evils your still picking something evil.....because of the ones who cant bare to be away from their parties,and ones with your..."the lesser of two evils" mindset.....we get the kinda shit we have in office now.....it will never change until you folks cut the cord.....

Somewhere along the way you drank the Kool-Aid. Reagan and Bush41 borrowed $3 trillion from foreign banks, quadrupled the national debt and funneled every little bit of it into the pockets of the wealthy and corporations. It ain't rocket science. Well...yeah I guess Star Wars was rocket science.

change-since-1979-300.gif

Somewhere along the way you drank the Kool-Aid.

who's cool-aid am i drinking?.....please name the party i fall all over myself defending....

Forum List

Back