Be Offended...Farting Preacher...

I didn't look at the link. But this just proves my point about men/boys and farts. Fourteen or eighty, men find it funny.

As far as laughing, I think it's okay. There's a big difference in this than poking fun of or talking against, 'a man of God'.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
It's very funny...even for girls...I admit my spouse didn't laugh as hard as I did.

:)

I think a case could be made the guy in the vid isn't a 'man of god' anyway...

:D

How you been? Have a good weekend?

That farting preacher is none other than the old Scallywag :dance: , Bob Tilton.

He's a very poor excuse of a preacher. He, is totally into preaching the old "prosperity" message which is unbiblical.

I've often wondered why the BET cable channel features him on Sunday evenings as their hour of inspiration preacher. First of all, BET is the Black Entertainment Television, and Bob Tilton is Lilly White(as I am), and he's a scammer to the Nth degree. He falls into the class of Benny Hinn, Copeland, and a number of other preachers that are into, false tongues, false miracles, false healing, etc.

Bullypulpit said:
It would be if he was actually a "man of god" instead of a cheap hustler with all of the sincerity of a crooked used-car salesman.

There's a series of 4 video clips circulating around of farting Bob Tilton, and the first time I saw a clip, I laughed so hard I nearly fell out of my chair.

Forum List

Back