Be more like Canada

ooooh ooooh Progressive LMAO

“Progressive” when observed objectively actually means backwards economic policies that spread poverty, amoral culture that spreads misery, high taxes, bad schools, high crime rates, anti-mainstream, anti-middle class, anti-Wasp, anti-suburbanite, anti-Christian, anti-Southerner, anti-Midwesterner, anti-American, anti-democracy, anti-sovereignty, incompetence government and incredible lying and corruption
We should deport our "Progressives" to Canada to teach them a lesson

Oh please do! Can you imagine, it's no coincidence the more Democratic areas in the United States have the best of the best Americans. Imagine if Canada all of a sudden got the best of the best from silicon valley alone. Never mind the most qualified engineers, doctors, scientists the world over.

I'm sure Canada could finally shave of that half a percent and be equal with Scandinavian countries in the area of life quality in a few months!

It wouldn't be long until what's left of the US degenerates and that leading military you got there stops working entirely, then we'd only have to worry about the heavily armed and quarrelsome backwards population. I'm sure by that time, and with unlimited government funding, of-course, the former US scientists we acquire would develop sophisticated weapons technology by which we could defend ourselves easily.

Within a decade, I believe Canada could then influence public perception enough down there to instill a Canadian puppet president instead of a Russian one.

I like your idea and agree with it.

Lol, California is a lib mecca and it's falling apart with illegals, debt, infrastructure, excessive taxation, freak shows, homeless. Hate to ruin your circus but those aren't the best of the best.
As with the middle class exodus from so many of our once finest cities - most governed for decades by Democrats - by the time California reacts to the migration of theirs to other states it will be too late to undo the damage done. It's why the left wants central gov't control of all things … to make every state like Cali.

Decades Of Democratic Rule Ruined Some Of Our Finest Cities | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

How Democrats destroyed Baltimore and other American cities, too

The Unfortunate Truth of Democratic Urban Governance

Hard to believe some wankers are still trying to peddle this shit.

The fact is most municipalities elect their leaders with nonpartisan elections --- no parties. That's because the decisions of when to run the snowplows and who gets their trash picked up on Tuesdays has ZERO to do with anything "right", "left" or "political". That's just everyday frickin' management.

Yet you go on crowing this mythology to anyone who will still listen within your echo-chamber circle jerk. Hard to believe.
So the expansion of municipal gov't - including but not limited to social services and taxation - over the last 5 decades has had nothing to do with exodus of their middle class?

If you keep this up we will need to consider adding The Great State of Denial as our 51st.

Well, I do like to leave a little room for the possibility that the wings will grow up a bit.

Not much, but a little.

Your “wingers” act is super fun and entertaining and I hate to say anything that may throw a wrench in it but I ask...Doesn’t one “wing” want to change everything about America that made America America and doesn’t the other “wing” simply want to keep America the America that made America?
When the situation is simplified and dumbed down isn’t it clear that we really only have one group of “wingers”?
I think you really nailed it there with "dumbed down".

One of the many behavioral similarities of wingers on both ends is this need to oversimplify a complicated life. Right wingers do that by drawing simplistic lines between "Good" and "Evil", while Left wingers to it by drawing simplistic lines between the "Oppressors" and the "Oppressed".

Once I realized (and I'd say this has really hit me over the last couple of years) that it's highly unlikely that wingers on either end will be a substantive part of the communication and collaboration required to improve this country, I'm much more comfortable to just observe your behaviors.

I think my point flew over your head.
Follow me here; one “wing” is fighting to keep America all that is American while the other “wing” fights to morph America into something unAmerican and not America.
Isn’t there really only one “winger” in this scenario?
Sure, whatever you'd like.

Haha...I love it when you bow-out as you realize you’re starting to look foolish.
Why would you consider a ‘group’ that is willing to fight to keep America American a group of “wingers”? I thought we call them PATRIOTS...no?
Sure.

Other people want America to be different.

Not sure why this needs to be so difficult to understand.

Your “wingers” act is super fun and entertaining and I hate to say anything that may throw a wrench in it but I ask...Doesn’t one “wing” want to change everything about America that made America America and doesn’t the other “wing” simply want to keep America the America that made America?
When the situation is simplified and dumbed down isn’t it clear that we really only have one group of “wingers”?

One of the many behavioral similarities of wingers on both ends is this need to oversimplify a complicated life. Right wingers do that by drawing simplistic lines between "Good" and "Evil", while Left wingers to it by drawing simplistic lines between the "Oppressors" and the "Oppressed".

Once I realized (and I'd say this has really hit me over the last couple of years) that it's highly unlikely that wingers on either end will be a substantive part of the communication and collaboration required to improve this country, I'm much more comfortable to just observe your behaviors.

Follow me here; one “wing” is fighting to keep America all that is American while the other “wing” fights to morph America into something unAmerican and not America.

Haha...I love it when you bow-out as you realize you’re starting to look foolish.
Why would you consider a ‘group’ that is willing to fight to keep America American a group of “wingers”? I thought we call them PATRIOTS...no?
Sure.

Exactly...and why would those who love their country want to allow others to change it?
Stay in Mac...we’re getting somewhere.

Sure.

Exactly...and why would those who love their country want to allow others to change it?
They wouldn't. Go ahead. Good luck.

What you don't see is that you're actually making it easier for them with your methods, but that's on you.

Sure.

What you don't see is that you're actually making it easier for them with your methods, but that's on you.

Well, this is kinda about your “wingers” campaign.
The Left are the only wingers here....the Right has been nothing but retaliatory in their fight to keep America America. Why would you want those who love their country to roll over and allow others to change it? Why wouldn’t you respect those whom are willing to fight for their country? Why would you poke fun of them for doing so? You and all good Americans should refer to the Right as patriots....no?

pa·tri·ot
/ˈpātrēət/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.
    "a true patriot"

Sure.

The Left are the only wingers here....the Right has been nothing but retaliatory in their fight to keep America America. Why would you want those who love their country to roll over and allow others to change it? Why wouldn’t you respect those whom are willing to fight for their country? Why would you poke fun of them for doing so? You and all good Americans should refer to the Right as patriots....no?

pa·tri·ot
/ˈpātrēət/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.
    "a true patriot"
Good gawd. If you don't want to think of yourself as a winger, don't.

Holy crap.

ooooh ooooh Progressive LMAO

“Progressive” when observed objectively actually means backwards economic policies that spread poverty, amoral culture that spreads misery, high taxes, bad schools, high crime rates, anti-mainstream, anti-middle class, anti-Wasp, anti-suburbanite, anti-Christian, anti-Southerner, anti-Midwesterner, anti-American, anti-democracy, anti-sovereignty, incompetence government and incredible lying and corruption
We should deport our "Progressives" to Canada to teach them a lesson

Oh please do! Can you imagine, it's no coincidence the more Democratic areas in the United States have the best of the best Americans. Imagine if Canada all of a sudden got the best of the best from silicon valley alone. Never mind the most qualified engineers, doctors, scientists the world over.

I'm sure Canada could finally shave of that half a percent and be equal with Scandinavian countries in the area of life quality in a few months!

It wouldn't be long until what's left of the US degenerates and that leading military you got there stops working entirely, then we'd only have to worry about the heavily armed and quarrelsome backwards population. I'm sure by that time, and with unlimited government funding, of-course, the former US scientists we acquire would develop sophisticated weapons technology by which we could defend ourselves easily.

Within a decade, I believe Canada could then influence public perception enough down there to instill a Canadian puppet president instead of a Russian one.

I like your idea and agree with it.

Lol, California is a lib mecca and it's falling apart with illegals, debt, infrastructure, excessive taxation, freak shows, homeless. Hate to ruin your circus but those aren't the best of the best.
As with the middle class exodus from so many of our once finest cities - most governed for decades by Democrats - by the time California reacts to the migration of theirs to other states it will be too late to undo the damage done. It's why the left wants central gov't control of all things … to make every state like Cali.

Decades Of Democratic Rule Ruined Some Of Our Finest Cities | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

How Democrats destroyed Baltimore and other American cities, too

The Unfortunate Truth of Democratic Urban Governance

Hard to believe some wankers are still trying to peddle this shit.

The fact is most municipalities elect their leaders with nonpartisan elections --- no parties. That's because the decisions of when to run the snowplows and who gets their trash picked up on Tuesdays has ZERO to do with anything "right", "left" or "political". That's just everyday frickin' management.

Yet you go on crowing this mythology to anyone who will still listen within your echo-chamber circle jerk. Hard to believe.
So the expansion of municipal gov't - including but not limited to social services and taxation - over the last 5 decades has had nothing to do with exodus of their middle class?

If you keep this up we will need to consider adding The Great State of Denial as our 51st.

What "expansion of municipal government" ?

I notice you didn't address the point at all. Which is what I expected.

Sure.

pa·tri·ot
/ˈpātrēət/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a true patriot"

Holy crap.

Scary when someone makes too much sense huh? You near your safe space?
Look, I know what I think of myself...it’s just awfully strange that you would view someone fighting to keep their country in tact as a “winger”.

Sure.

pa·tri·ot
/ˈpātrēət/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a true patriot"

Holy crap.

Look, I know what I think of myself...it’s just awfully strange that you would view someone fighting to keep their country in tact as a “winger”.
Where you stand on the issues is not what makes you a "winger". I wonder how many times I need to say this stuff.

My goodness, the consistency with which you simply don't understand is absolutely astounding to me.

But sure, you're very scary and you make too much sense and you're so intimidating that I need a safe space.

Holy crap, this place.

pa·tri·ot
/ˈpātrēət/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a true patriot"

Holy crap.

Where you stand on the issues is not what makes you a "winger". I wonder how many times I need to say this stuff.

My goodness, the consistency with which you simply don't understand is absolutely astounding to me.

But sure, you're very scary and you make too much sense and you're so intimidating that I need a safe space.

Holy crap, this place.

Fair enough, I’ll backup...I forgot about your fascination with ‘proper’ delivery.
Seeking clarity...So it is only myself and others whom are too candid, too concise, too transparent and too abrasive whom you classify as “wingers”?
So the “winger” label isn’t fit to one for their extreme position(s) you simply award the label to those with a delivery that isn’t ‘polished’ to your liking...Am I right?

pa·tri·ot
/ˈpātrēət/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a true patriot"

Holy crap.

Holy crap, this place.

Fair enough, I’ll backup...I forgot about your fascination with ‘proper’ delivery.
Seeking clarity...So it is only myself and others whom are too candid, too concise, too transparent and too abrasive whom you classify as “wingers”?
So the “winger” label isn’t fit to one for their extreme position(s) you simply award the label to those with a delivery that isn’t ‘polished’ to your liking...Am I right?
No.

Hey there,
Jim from Canada here. You Americans need to vote for Bernie. You might not agree with all his points, but he's truly your only option.
Sorry, no.
Like any other rational person, I want to avoid paying for other people's free stuff as much as possible; with Bernie, I get exactly the opposite.

when dressing in black face doesn't matter anymore huh?

pa·tri·ot
/ˈpātrēət/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a true patriot"

Holy crap.

Holy crap, this place.

No.

Well shit...now I’m super confused.
I know you have lots of far more important shit to do but do us all a favor and grace us one more time with your extreme intelligence...Give us your definition of “winger”...please?

Holy crap.

Holy crap, this place.

No.

Well shit...now I’m super confused.
I know you have lots of far more important shit to do but do us all a favor and grace us one more time with your extreme intelligence...Give us your definition of “winger”...please?
I don't think this has anything to do with intelligence, but one last time.

In my personal, tiny little mind, I think of "wingers" (Left or Right, irrelevant to me) as partisan ideologues who regularly exhibit the following behaviors in a large portion of their communication:
  1. Deflection
  2. Distortion
  3. Denial
  4. Straw Man Arguments
  5. Childish Personal Insults
  6. Name Calling
  7. Intellectual Myopia
  8. Blatant Hypocrisy
  9. Obtuseness
  10. Tribalism
  11. Outright Lies
There you go. I require neither your agreement nor your approval. You're most welcome.

Hey there,
Jim from Canada here. You Americans need to vote for Bernie. You might not agree with all his points, but he's truly your only option.

The United States is moving in a different direction than other democratic first world countries. The US citizens average life span is appalling among the G8, as well as life satisfaction and a slew of other metrics for how good your country is to live in.

And seriously, you guys are really embarrassing right now. Being Canadian can be fun. Foreigners wont have any idea we're not American unless we tell them (the asute foreigner will know straight away when we introduce ourselves like "Hi I'm James" instead of "Hi I'm James, would you like to see a picture of my handgun?")
But now we're forced to introduce ourselves like "Hi I'm James, I'm not American, I'm Canadian, sorry about my countries brother right now guys...."

If you wont adopt a more socialist, mixed market economy, like the rest of progressive human society, then please at least stop bragging about how awesome it is to get shafted by large insurance companies.

Now you might not agree with what Bernie says, but his heart is in the right place. You can either have that, or keep going down the shit slide. Seriously as a Canadian, who is statistically more educated and literate than you, those are your two options...

Translation:
“Hello ignorant, needy, dependent Americans....it is time for you to embrace the ideology of stealing from others to fund your filth...your bottom feeders and pet human wetbacks deserve a larger cut from your best citizens. Stop with that played out shit that grown adults should be accountable and responsible for themselves...that hard work, self sufficiency shit is a thing of the past...it’s time to take pride in forcing good people to pay wetbacks, ShaQuita and white trash to create more of their filthy same and fuck the place up. Piece of shit Americans, it’s time for you to get yours...it’s time for CHANGE!”

The United States has always been different in kind from the “other” countries. It’s what made us great...and allowed them to act like children.
There's a reason the US is primarily populated by people from those 'other' countries.
yep, those folks didn't want to be what the country they left was. Why is it today, the people fleeing evil leftist tards want to come here and make it like the evil leftist tard environment they just left? son, that isn't what this country was based on. The constitution was created to avoid ever being anything like such fascist fks. Either one comes here to embrace our constitution or one doesn't. And we don't need the ones that don't.

Forum List

Back