Be Healed!! - (combined with Thread:Would He Bet on this Statement?)

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Be Healed!!

capt.mico10210090042.edwards__mico102.jpg

Edwards: 'We will stop juvenile diabetes, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and other debilitating diseases... When John Kerry is president, people like Christopher Reeve are going get up out of that wheelchair and walk again.' Edwards made the unprecedented campaign promises during 30-minute speech at Newton High School gym in Newton, Iowa...

i guess he's like one of those televangelists now? Man all the mistakes these guys have made playing the game. If the media didnt give them a free pass due to their unending bias against anything republican, then this wouldnt even be a race. Itd be a rout.

Edwards: 'We will stop juvenile diabetes, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and other debilitating diseases... When John Kerry is president, people like Christopher Reeve are going get up out of that wheelchair and walk again.' Edwards made the unprecedented campaign promises during 30-minute speech at Newton High School gym in Newton, Iowa... Is he putting John F'nn Kerry on a even level with God?

This should be a political cartoon. It's one of the best spots of humor in this campaign. Too bad the cartoonists missed it.

Comrade said:
Did I hear that right?

THE DEAD SHALL WALK THE EARTH!!! :laugh:

You never know it is possible:) Maybe Kerry being President will be directly responsible for teh events that destroy the world and usher in the Second comign and the resurrection of the righteous. Of course thats only assuming Kerry screws up so big that only God hiself coulf fix things.

Of course thats only assuming Kerry screws up so big that only God hiself coulf fix things

With Kerry, this is certainly a possibility !

What a stupid statement anyway. Regardless of how well funded the research is , it would be many years before a practical treatment would be appoved and on the market. A drug takes 10 or more years to go through this process.

Damn! I thought Edwards was a shyster. When did he turn into a televangelist?

Come to think of it, the two are pretty similar. Both rely on slick-talking con artists and a pack of gullible boobs.

Merlin1047 said:
Damn! I thought Edwards was a shyster. When did he turn into a televangelist?

Come to think of it, the two are pretty similar. Both rely on slick-talking con artists and a pack of gullible boobs.

What SIZE boobs? That's what I want to know!

The irony is that I have heard some libs say that Bush/Cheney will say anything to get re-elected. Maybe Kerry/Edwards have a direct link to whatever divine powers; in which case, we need to move this over to the "religion" forum.

Notice that the media is soooo quiet about this outlandish comment by Edwards.

If a Conservative/Repub made this statement, it would be the end of their career.

Regards, Eightball

"When we worship intellect, we defecate on common sense."

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Eightball said:
Notice that the media is soooo quiet about this outlandish comment by Edwards.

If a Conservative/Repub made this statement, it would be the end of their career.

Regards, Eightball

"When we worship intellect, we defecate on common sense."

Yeah well its kinda moot cause Edwards political career is over anyway. Once he loses next month he is retiring from politics.

Forum List

Back