Be grateful JFK got elected in 1960 instead of Nixon

meet 911 blow job

Japanese-Fairy-Tale-Fashion-Little-Red-Riding-Hood.jpg

ain't she cute ??? :D:D:D:D:D

now thats TWO farts in a row from you wanna be namvet.:D:9::9::dance:

Last edited:
back for more ass beatings as always I see... blah blah blah
Fact: Nixon got us out of Vietnam
Fact: This is true no matter how much you hate it.

Got you out of a complete failure,well that NO BIG SHAKES .......IS IT.

Nixon really was a BAD ASS....as you know.....why do you defend the indefensible anyway.

9/11 is right.

meet 911 blow job

This is a child.....:cuckoo: this is neither funny or amusing Idiot.......

911 is a child. i want your opinion asswipe ill give it to you

What does this have to do with 9/11......as an arsewipe I shall give you my opinion when and where I think it's relevant......no, thin skinned namvet,take that silver spoon out of your arse and shove it in your mouth....:badgrin: got IT

Last edited:
Interesting read.

gld that you are one of the posters to come on here and actually read EVERY word in the OP instead of just reading what the thread title says and posting what you think you know.Im glad you did not do that like some others do.appreciate it that you actually took the time to read and understand it.

meet 911 blow job

This is a child.....:cuckoo: this is neither funny or amusing Idiot.......

Its probably a picture of himself that he wants to advertise to everyone.:D

never figured out what a DD214 was huh stupid??? its a military resume i have one. proof i served. did you?? ah no they peeked under your dress. your a fuckin' coward anyway. men have to fight. little pussy's like you stay home and hide under momma's dress. just as well. you wouldn't last a day. "momma, momma i wanna come home"

2ey9n49.jpg

time for mom to change those shitty diapers. pussy

9/11 inside job said:
Because whether you realise it or not,Dick Nixon would have gotten us into a nuclear war with russia and we would not be here today if he had won.
I think its sad THEY GOT RID OF HIM just because he wouldnt play thier evil games!! (But thats to be expected of scum trash)

God bless JFK!

Forum List

Back