Be Careful When You Vote....

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Please. Whatever your politics, please be CAREFUL, listen, THINK and really vote your heart when you vote for US. Senator this year. There is where the seats of economic power in America will lie in 25 years, let's be careful how we load them today, eh?

The reason? Evolution will use T.V. as the tool and negative adds as the killing point to create responsible leadership, as an industry, honing the process using the internet is as a "Truth-O-Meter" to develop the Senate and Gerrymandering is making the House of Representatives obsolete while the office of President is going to be too busy producing Rock Star campaigners who can't handle much more than than the job of directing the military and being the fall guy for the mistakes of the previous administration.

Friends don't let friends vote impulsively for Senate races.

P.S. God says "Hi!" and he still thinks we're are a beautiful planet. He's rooting for us and believes we have a real shot at successfully being born into the rare community of Sentient Worlds. He also said, and I quote, "A little more than 4 billion years. Took you fuckers long enough... but good gardening takes time."

Please. Whatever your politics, please be CAREFUL, listen, THINK and really vote your heart when you vote for US. Senator this year. There is where the seats of economic power in America will lie in 25 years, let's be careful how we load them today, eh?

The reason? Evolution will use T.V. as the tool and negative adds as the killing point to create responsible leadership, as an industry, honing the process using the internet is as a "Truth-O-Meter" to develop the Senate and Gerrymandering is making the House of Representatives obsolete while the office of President is going to be too busy producing Rock Star campaigners who can't handle much more than than the job of directing the military and being the fall guy for the mistakes of the previous administration.

P.S. God says "Hi!" and he still thinks we're are a beautiful planet. He's rooting for us and believes we have a real shot at successfully being born into the rare community of Sentient Worlds. He also said, and I quote, "A little more than 4 billion years. Took you fuckers long enough... but good gardening takes time."

As far as Rpublicans are concerned, that ship sailed a while ago.

I know you're trying to say something. I just can't figure out what that something is.

Your vote means something. It defines who eats, who works, who has a home, who has a gun, and most importantly, who does the dying.

arlington-national-cemetery-arlington-va185.jpg

Your vote means something. It defines who eats, who works, who has a home, who has a gun, and most importantly, who does the dying.

arlington-national-cemetery-arlington-va185.jpg

Did you steal my cat. That cat looks just like her.

:( she is 13 and has a huge mass on her throat. Don't think she will be with us much longer :(

you guys are gonna get whompped in a couple of weeks

I know it will be hard to do with everybody being politicians but try to NOT vote for any liars, stupid people, or people who are known to be low-down and evil-minded.

Who guys? Us guys? Not YOU guys? Surly not THOSE guys! Which guys? Not MY guys!

:wtf:

Who guys? Us guys? Not YOU guys? Surly not THOSE guys! Which guys? Not MY guys!

:wtf:

Youse guys.

Forum List

Back