Be Careful What You Wish For

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Texas.jpg

Interesting example of spin from both directions. Mostly from the shopkeepers though.

I always boycott boycotts.

Nothing, you just go on as usual buying where you want and such. No one else telling me where and what to buy.

I am a piss poor sheeple.

I hear ya. But still...

by participating in the boycott of a boycott, you are nevertheless engaging in a boycott.

No it is more like not believeing in Gawd is still a religion?

If you BOYCOTT even a boycott, you ARE participating in the BOYCOTT of the boycott.

I am not at all of the view that an affirmative disbelief in God constitutes a religion. That proposition you tossed out there makes no sense.

I hear ya. But still...

by participating in the boycott of a boycott, you are nevertheless engaging in a boycott.

If you BOYCOTT even a boycott, you ARE participating in the BOYCOTT of the boycott.

I am not at all of the view that an affirmative disbelief in God constitutes a religion. That proposition you tossed out there makes no sense.

Yeah but it is a boycott of one!
I follow no lead dog.

I hear ya. But still...

I follow no lead dog.

Just a bit contrary to ordinary here.

I follow no lead dog.

Nah. Not at all. You participate in a boycott; you are a follower!

You are merely a conformist.

In fact (ala Steve Martin) you intoned and repeated his Non-Conformist's Oath in unison with all the other folks who like to believe that they are non-conformists!

:clap2:

I follow no lead dog.

In fact (ala Steve Martin) you intoned and repeated his Non-Conformist's Oath in unison with all the other folks who like to believe that they are non-conformists!

I participate in MY boycott.
I conform only to me.

I follow no lead dog.

I participate in MY boycott.
I conform only to me.

That's what ALL you conformists say.

Interesting example of spin from both directions. Mostly from the shopkeepers though.

Left to people like you, we would still have segregation.

Coincidental to your post, is the historic event of today:

1955 Rosa Parks took the Cleveland Avenue bus in Montgomery, Alabama
and refused to move to a seat in the back of the bus. This began the year long boycott that resulted in the integration of Montgomery buses, and the civil rights struggle

Coincidental to your post, is the historic event of today:

1955 Rosa Parks took the Cleveland Avenue bus in Montgomery, Alabama
and refused to move to a seat in the back of the bus. This began the year long boycott that resulted in the integration of Montgomery buses, and the civil rights struggle

Today is my birthday. It was on this VERY day, in the very year I was born, that Rosa Parks refused to vacate the seat on the bus. This historic coincidence came in handy when my little girl had to write a report for a class in school about the history of American Civil Rights. It is still difficult for most of us today to imagine a time in our lifetime (and I just made it) here, in the United States of America, where that kind of thing was legal and ordinary.

God bless Rosa Parks.

Republicans should ride in the back of the bus.
And not annoy me at mealtimes in my favorite restaurant with talk of Rush and such.

Republicans own the fucking bus, you idiot. The democrats and the ones who won't get up off their asses and work for a living to own a bus company.

Forum List

Back