Be Careful what you say about Islam...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Norway attacks focus attention on US right-wing extremists - US news - Security - msnbc.com

"Anti-Islamic rhetoric from American groups cited in gunman's 1,500-page manifesto"

“There’s nothing in any of my writings that is anything but a defense of human rights, a defense of the equality of rights of all people before the law,” he said. “So if somebody gets from that that they should kill, well then he’s nuts.”

But according to some analysts, words can be weapons themselves."

That's Fantastic...

The Islamists are Laughing as they slowly Defeat us by Turning us on each other. :thup:

So... Is it now going to be a Crime to Criticize Islam?...

Would anyone Propose such an Absurd thing?...

And why doesn't the NYT or PMSNBC ever do indepth Reporting on the Dangers of "Radical Islam" after an Attack like Ft. Hood?...

Oh, "that was just one Lone Crazy guy"...

Fin.

:)

peace...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiSyNZDxaM4]‪Guys from Al Qaeda‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Carry a gun & you can prevent the attack of radicals. They know the easy targets, Places with unarmed citizens.

Across the Atlantic, free speech is being steadily whittled away. It is forbidden to call pussies, pussies, apparently.

And you are too Stupid to not feed your kid McDonald's 3 times a day, so he's a tub of shit with the Dia-beet-us, and now Ronald should be Punished by the Long Arm of the Fed. :thup:

Ask a Liberal, they'll tells ya!

peace...

It is my understanding when the US helped the Afghans etc... defeat Russia we had also made them promises... Then Clinton Beat out Bush Sr. and walked away from the promises the US had made.
Thus we became infidels... OBL was born.
This may be incorrect but it does make sense.

Blues

Complacency is the refuge of fools...
:eusa_eh:
Do Norway Killings Signal Change in Europe’s Attitude Toward Islam?
July 28, 2011 - The recent shocking tragedy in Norway has highlighted the disconnect between European nations and their Muslim populations. The Norwegian suspected of killing 76 people in Oslo and at a youth camp on a nearby island claims he was on a mission to “save Europe” from a Muslim takeover. Ultra-nationalist Anders Behring Breivik accused the ruling Labor Party that hosted the youth camp of betraying Norwegian culture by encouraging immigration.
A sampling of European analytical opinion shows there is great concern in the region about “accommodating” Islam and immigration in general. Thomas Hylland Eriksen, a social anthropologist at the University of Oslo, said the suspect’s ideology is quite well known in Norway and has been spreading on websites since the 9/11 terrorist attacks in the United States a decade ago.

He says many Norwegians feel that “Muslims represent an alien culture”, but only a minority hold the view of ultra-nationalists “that Islam is incompatible with democracy.” He says Norway’s July 22 tragedy focuses on the growth of a small new right-wing movement in Europe, which he says must be taken seriously as a future security threat. Eriksen says there is a drive in Norway to increase religious tolerance. He says it is too early to tell if the mass killings in Oslo will make the people of Norway more accepting of Islam. However, he says “that might certainly be an outcome.”

“Maybe this tragic event will lead to a cleaning of the air where it becomes clear that when you live here you are committed to the country – you’re a citizen – and your religion doesn’t really matter.” The Norway tragedy created a “palpable increase of tension” in certain European cities, said Bruce Clark who writes on religion, law and ethics for The Economist in London . He says it is going to be a struggle to keep social peace in some towns deeply divided and segregated.

Clark agrees discussion of religion and religious diversity has been brought to the front. He adds “debates around multiculturalism, the integration of immigrants and the ability of religions to live together will become sharper, more tense,” stressing that “attitudes may become more entrenched.” Tim Ross, the religious affairs editor at the London Daily Telegraph, says there are concerns the attacks in Norway reflect a “growing sense of hostility towards Islam across Europe” and “unease” about how Islam should be incorporated into the European social mainstream. As an example he cites the decision in France to ban the burqa from public spaces.

MORE

I was in Starbucks several months ago waiting patiently in line to get my usual (yes, I'm addicted to their coffee) when an Islamic imam walked in and stood behind me. I smiled, and greeted him in the standard Islamic manner. He smiled back. He was dressed accordingly with a long shirt and had a large hat adorned for his faith, with a jet-black beard. After I got my coffee, I asked him several questions about Islam and his faith. We then walked outside and sat and talked for nearly an hour. Although he was pleasant, I detected an acidic, almost militancy with his answers. When I asked him about the State of Israel he replied: the Middle East will one day be judenrein [ Jew free ]. I knew anti-Semitism was a tenet of his faith, but living in our country, I would assume that this insipient form of radicalism would have been rendered. When we were done I offered my hand (to shake his) but he demurred. I asked why and he said this: I cannot shake your hand, because your are not Muslim. I smiled, nodded and walked away.

I don't think we can give the Norway shooter any credence. How are his actions different from anyone else who goes on a shooting rampage? Do we give him credibility just because he claims it?

As for the rest of it, here in the Great State of Texas, would-be gunmen run the risk of being outgunned and outshot by little ol' ladies with the stereotypical "big hair."

I was in Starbucks several months ago waiting patiently in line to get my usual (yes, I'm addicted to their coffee) when an Islamic imam walked in and stood behind me. I smiled, and greeted him in the standard Islamic manner. He smiled back. He was dressed accordingly with a long shirt and had a large hat adorned for his faith, with a jet-black beard. After I got my coffee, I asked him several questions about Islam and his faith. We then walked outside and sat and talked for nearly an hour. Although he was pleasant, I detected an acidic, almost militancy with his answers. When I asked him about the State of Israel he replied: the Middle East will one day be judenrein [ Jew free ]. I knew anti-Semitism was a tenet of his faith, but living in our country, I would assume that this insipient form of radicalism would have been rendered. When we were done I offered my hand (to shake his) but he demurred. I asked why and he said this: I cannot shake your hand, because your are not Muslim. I smiled, nodded and walked away.

Islam RULES!...

peace...

Forum List

Back