Be careful if you bring your children to the park!

Originally posted by nycflasher
You are comparing two gay guys doing the nasty in a tree in a park to Rosa Parks refusing to go to the backk of the bus in a show of civil disobedience?

Someone needs a history lesson if you think the two have anything in common...

There is nothing civil about fucking a guy in the ass in a park, or whatever they were doing. Sorry to be graphic, but I wanted to demonstrate the difference between a women sitting on a bus and...

Uhhh yea what he said.

Originally posted by nycflasher
You are comparing two gay guys doing the nasty in a tree in a park to Rosa Parks refusing to go to the backk of the bus in a show of civil disobedience?

Someone needs a history lesson if you think the two have anything in common...

There is nothing civil about fucking a guy in the ass in a park, or whatever they were doing. Sorry to be graphic, but I wanted to demonstrate the difference between a women sitting on a bus and...

I'm not offended. It is all a matter of degrees. It has to do with where you draw the line. There are other events of civil disobedience too. I recall "pro-life" activists screaming insults at women who were going into a Planned Parenthood clinic for a health checkup. Some of the women were not even pregnant. Some of the activists even resorted to shoving women suspected to going to have an abortion.

Then there are those who investigate doctors who provide abortions. They picket at the doctors' homes and chant slogans day and night. Are they peaceful protesters, individuals engaged in civil disobedience, or dangerous stalkers and abusive people?

I remember the funeral of a person that appeared on "The Real World". He had AIDS. A man, who was not invited to the funeral, was there with a huge sign that read "GOD HATES FAGS". He was also yelling and chanting. (an all too common example of Christian compassion) Was he a peaceful protester or a public disturbing menace who should have been led away by police?

Originally posted by mattskramer
I'm not offended. It is all a matter of degrees. It has to do with where you draw the line. There are other events of civil disobedience too. I recall "pro-life" activists screaming insults at women who were going into a Planned Parenthood clinic for a health checkup. Some of the women were not even pregnant. Some of the activists even resorted to shoving women suspected to going to have an abortion.

Then there are those who investigate doctors who provide abortions. They picket at the doctors' homes and chant slogans day and night. Are they peaceful protesters, individuals engaged in civil disobedience, or dangerous stalkers and abusive people?

I remember the funeral of a person that appeared on "The Real World". He had AIDS. A man, who was not invited to the funeral, was there with a huge sign that read "GOD HATES FAGS". He was also yelling and chanting. (an all too common example of Christian compassion) Was he a peaceful protester or a public disturbing menace who should have been led away by police?

there are extremists on both sides. Those psychos that attack doctors and women are one and the guys that fuck each other in the park are another. Both can be compared 1 to 1.

Originally posted by insein
there are extremists on both sides. Those psychos that attack doctors and women are one and the guys that fuck each other in the park are another. Both can be compared 1 to 1.

Okay. Now let us remove the common factor of these events being done in public. Do YOU think it should be okay for the two guys to have fucked each other in private (perhaps in a hotel room)? Likewise, do YOU think it should be okay for people to attack abortion providers and women seeking abortions if the attack was done in private (perhaps in a hotel room)?

I was just thinking of when I look up at a coconut tree and I see big, hairy-husk covered nuts.

"Are we in the tropics?"
"no."
"Then what are those?"

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I was just thinking of when I look up at a coconut tree and I see big, hairy-husk covered nuts.

"Are we in the tropics?"
"no."
"Then what are those?"

Day-dreaming about nuts, are you?

Originally posted by mattskramer
Okay. Now let us remove the common factor of these events being done in public. Do YOU think it should be okay for the two guys to have fucked each other in private (perhaps in a hotel room)? Likewise, do YOU think it should be okay for people to attack abortion providers and women seeking abortions if the attack was done in private (perhaps in a hotel room)?

IF a they do it in private then its their business. I wouldnt be for an older guy and a girl fucking in public to prove a point in front of kids. I'm not for these guys fucking in public in front of kids.

Originally posted by insein
IF a they do it in private then its their business. I wouldnt be for an older guy and a girl fucking in public to prove a point in front of kids. I'm not for these guys fucking in public in front of kids.

Agreed, this thread is getting worn out like the "Bush is stupid" one.

The point is, these guys SHOULD NOT be fucking public in a tree for any reason. What people do in private, has nothing to do with TERRORISTS who blow up abortion clinics.

Nor does this incident bear any relation to Rosa Parks.
She peacefully and civily refused to be descriminated against. And, it worked. Enough said.

Night all.
Sweet dreams. Especially you and those nuts RWA :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back