Be afraid, Javanka. Bannon is coming for you

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
From The Hill, we learn that Steve Bannon are out for blood, and not just Democratic blood:

AgGLR4.jpg

Conservatives react with fury to Bannon's departure

Reports of Javanka's hand on pushing Bannon out abound:
Inside Steve Bannon’s Removal: Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner ‘Helped Push’ Him Out of White House
The Inside Story of the Kushner-Bannon Civil War

I call Bull.
What he did for Trumps Campaign and trade policies makes him very valuable in the Political arena, and
to lobby & get his agendas pushed he will not bite the hand that feeds his future success.
He's now free to go full throttle though on the left and the Fake republicans.

Your post proves the left is into causing divisions and dividing people.
All you guys know how to do is cheat, sabotage, destroy. You guys remind me of Nero, trying to destroy our empire. But in this case If you do that, guess who sweeps in and controls you?

Last edited:
Now we know that Bannon handed in his resignation on the 7th. Bannon and Kelly worked out the actual departure date, don't you feel foolish lying like that.

• Banned
Now we know that Bannon handed in his resignation on the 7th. Bannon and Kelly worked out the actual departure date, don't you feel foolish lying like that.
I call Bull.
What he did for Trumps Campaign and trade policies makes him very valuable in the Political arena, and
to lobby & get his agendas pushed he will not bite the hand that feeds his future success.
He's now free to go full throttle though on the left and the Fake republicans.

Your post proves the left is into causing divisions and dividing people.
All you guys know how to do is cheat, sabotage, destroy. You guys remind me of Nero, trying to destroy our empire. But in this case If you do that, guess who sweeps in and controls you?

Are you mad because the Republicans are tearing each other apart? Don't be mad bro.
Go Jared!

You are the one who should be mad, propaganda tv controls what you think is reality. Example: they've been persuading you the politicians, and those CEO's that Bannon is anti semitic and racist.
Yet on CSNBC they telephone interviewed his collegue and had egg on their face when they found out the collegue was Jewish as were many editor & writers being diverse, all deny any such false testimony.
People who are used like that by tabloid like media outlets and raving politicians with an agenda like Maxine Waters, should be mad at those fake source outlets who insult your intelligence, use and abuse you, make you violate your own country, and play you for fools.
Unless you are not intelligent enough to realize & be angry?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back