Be Afraid.... Be Very Afraid....

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
http://www.bewareofislaminamerica.com/index.htm

In other threads here, we've seen Christianity under relentless attack to be stricken from everywhere. But yet we see Islamist are to begin BROADCASTING OVER LOAD SPEAKERS their call to prayer.

It's the most brazen take over this country has ever seen, and it's being done right under our noses from the inside, with the help our very own liberal left.

I don't even give it twenty years, and what you've known as America will no longer be. It'll look more like france.

Meanwhile, Judaism is broadcast over our television sets, newspapers, movie screens, radio stations and both chambers of Congress.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Meanwhile, Judaism is broadcast over our television sets, newspapers, movie screens, radio stations and both chambers of Congress.
Nobody has a problem with Islam being broadcast over television, newspapers, movie screens, etc as we have a choice of whether we watch those outlets or not. This is broadcast for all to hear, whether they want it or not.

Recently on 20/20, Dateline, or one of those shows they showed a story about a town in VA outside DC that has passed a law banning church bells. Why the double standard?

Your companisons WJ are absurd.

Originally posted by Pale Rider

In other threads here, we've seen Christianity under relentless attack to be stricken from everywhere. But yet we see Islamist are to begin BROADCASTING OVER LOAD SPEAKERS their call to prayer.

It's the most brazen take over this country has ever seen, and it's being done right under our noses from the inside, with the help our very own liberal left.

I don't even give it twenty years, and what you've known as America will no longer be. It'll look more like france.

So, what's your problem? Muslims living in the US?

Originally posted by nycflasher
Just as you are "afraid" of Christians trying to "force" their beliefs on you, you should also be afraid of Muslims that want to do likewise. I believe that is the point.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Just as you are "afraid" of Christians trying to "force" their beliefs on you, you should also be afraid of Muslims that want to do likewise. I believe that is the point.

I'm not afraid of Christians or Muslims.
I'm sort of afraid of terrorists, though...

We traditionalists can still win, it's not too late yet.

It's the Islamic Fundamentalists that should be feared, for they are the ones the commit the terrorist attacks, much like Christian Fundamentalists... Your basic run-of-the-mill Muslims are nothing to fear.

You can easily pick and choose items from the bible that say negative things about "non-believers". There is no difference.

Oh please, oh please don't tell me you believe the nonsense on this website. You don't think Christians kill people for religious reasons? They have throughout history and continue to do so to this very day.

The real threat to American liberty comes from fundamentalism in ANY context, be it religious or otherwise. Fundamentalism and extremism by their very definition threaten the very democracy, the very free society you seek to protect. This website is one for extremism bashing another form of extremism - also known as the pot calling the kettle black to use an incredibly tired cliche.

Fundamentalist Christians would seek to do many of the exact same things the Taliban did in Afghanistan. They seek to use the power of Government to force their personal religious beliefs on us all. This means you, too, Christians. If you don't subscribe to their personal version of Christianity, look out.

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
Oh please, oh please don't tell me you believe the nonsense on this website. You don't think Christians kill people for religious reasons? They have throughout history and continue to do so to this very day.

The real threat to American liberty comes from fundamentalism in ANY context, be it religious or otherwise. Fundamentalism and extremism by their very definition threaten the very democracy, the very free society you seek to protect. This website is one for extremism bashing another form of extremism - also known as the pot calling the kettle black to use an incredibly tired cliche.

Fundamentalist Christians would seek to do many of the exact same things the Taliban did in Afghanistan. They seek to use the power of Government to force their personal religious beliefs on us all. This means you, too, Christians. If you don't subscribe to their personal version of Christianity, look out.

acludem

:clap:

acludem

Gee..... it's been a long time since Billy Graham stood in a packed stadium and told everybody to go out and KILL everybody that wasn't a Christian. *heavy sarcasm*

Give ME a break.

You who are trying to gloss this over as nothing worth keeping an eye on are half the problem. Here's your picture....

yikes.jpg

Originally posted by nycflasher

You're either just too young or too stupid to know. Or quite possible both..... :rolleyes:

Or it could be some are so paranoid and so narrow-minded as to call people names and make fun of people with pictures, without bringing up an informative rubuttal leaving most to still believe what they posted. (heavy sarcasm)

Once I hear supportive information from anyone else, acludem has the best post so far.

This happened as a result of a city council meeting in a town in MI. There happened to be a noise ordinance that would prohibit this. This community is predominately of Polish immigration. Seems there is allot of animosity and felings of reverse discrimination. Gee, ya think; in these PC happy times? But I digress.

Bottom line is that the non-muslim towns folks don't want Allah as being the only god being broadcast 5 times per day for up to 5 minutes at a time, seven days a week. Seems the call is more than "Hey, common, it's time to pray! The call is typically some verse from the Koran - or a mini sermon if you will. I mean - has anyone heard this call to prayer? Without seeming biggoted, to me it sounds like a cat fight.

Quote from one resident:

International Herald Tribune

"Everyone talks about their rights," Schultz said. "The rights of Christians have been stripped from them. Last week, there were Muslims praying downstairs, in a public building. If Christians tried to do that, the ACLU would shut us down."
http://www.iht.com/articles/518436.html

Given what has transpired in other parts of the nation with "church/state issues", I've got to say I think this guy has a point and I agree with him.

This nation was founded on the concept of a higher power - referred to at the time as God. Freedom of religion is guaranteed - the freedom to cram it down someones throat is not.

I can see it now - if the calls to prayer are not allowed - there will be suit brought to prohibit churces from tolling their bells. How is it that for many, many years none of this has been an issue? now we have fathers suing over the pledge (I know, wording changed as a result of McCarthyism in the early 50's), classroom prayer prohibited. Soon, the mere mention of a Christian God will probably get you thrown in jail or your citizenship revoked and yourself deported (I know, snide) and your first born child sacrificed to beelzebub.

I think I have gotten myself worked up - no, not me :). It's just I can't figure out how all of a sudden what was good for our founding father, is the basis of our culture, values and beliefs; is no longer good enough or apparently not tolerated. So to the original poster, he is right, we should be afraid.

Couple other links if you need more:

http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0430/p01s03-ussc.html

http://www.freep.com/news/locway/cside25_20040525.htm

Christians don't broadcast their beliefs over a loudspeaker? When was the last time you heard a contemporary Muslim station on the radio? Or a comtemporary Muslim music festival? Are there muslim TV stations? I have no less than FOUR hard-core right wing Christian stations on my Digital Cable and that's not even including ABC Family which plays the 700 Club (Pat Robertson's show) several times a day. No one, including the ACLU, has ever said Christians can't pray in a public place. What these Muslims are asking for is akin to Church bells ringing.

Our founding fathers were very specific - they wanted separation of church and state. They wanted everyone to be free to worship as they please without interference from the government or any other religious group.

acludem

Christians don't broadcast their beliefs over a loudspeaker?

>>Not that I've heard

When was the last time you heard a contemporary Muslim station on the radio? Or a comtemporary Muslim music festival? Are there muslim TV stations? I have no less than FOUR hard-core right wing Christian stations on my Digital Cable and that's not even including ABC Family which plays the 700 Club (Pat Robertson's show) several times a day.

>>I have the option of turning it off or better yet, not even tuning in. It's a matter of choice.

No one, including the ACLU, has ever said Christians can't pray in a public place. What these Muslims are asking for is akin to Church bells ringing.

>>Never said they did - only provided a quote of one of the towns folks. I qualified the bells tolling. Maybe then the churches should play "God Bless America" five times a day, seven times per week, 365 a year.

Our founding fathers were very specific - they wanted separation of church and state. They wanted everyone to be free to worship as they please without interference from the government or any other religious group.

>>Agreed and was not contested - only ranted :)

>>and someday I will figure out how to do these quotes!

acludem

Christians don't broadcast their beliefs over a loudspeaker? When was the last time you heard a contemporary Muslim station on the radio? Or a comtemporary Muslim music festival? Are there muslim TV stations? I have no less than FOUR hard-core right wing Christian stations on my Digital Cable and that's not even including ABC Family which plays the 700 Club (Pat Robertson's show) several times a day. No one, including the ACLU, has ever said Christians can't pray in a public place. What these Muslims are asking for is akin to Church bells ringing.

acludem

Was this country founded on the islamic religon? Does it say "in allah we trust on our money"? Is there a mosque on every other corner that's been standing there for decades?

NO. NO. And NO.

If you're of the mind to let another religon come to America and dictate what it will do, how it will do it, when it will do it, and to what extent it will do it, then you are selling out the religon that this country was founded on.

I respect you and your opinion, but I have little like for you and your type.

Originally posted by brneyedgrl80
Or it could be some are so paranoid and so narrow - minded as to call people names and make fun of people with pictures, without bringing up an informative rubuttal leaving most to still believe what they posted. (heavy sarcasm)

Once I hear supportive information from anyone else, acludem has the best post so far. [/B]

Calling names? That isn't something "YOU" would ever do is it..... :rolleyes:

You're going to run into many opinions you don't agree with here newbie. If every time you read one you give the same knee jerk bull shit you gave me, you're not going to be very popular.

Was this country founded on the islamic religon? Does it say "in allah we trust on our money"? Is there a mosque on every other corner that's been standing there for decades?

NO. NO. And NO.

If you're of the mind to let another religon come to America and dictate what it will do, how it will do it, when it will do it, and to what extent it will do it, then you are selling out the religon that this country was founded on.

I respect you and your opinion, but I have little like for you and your type.

{SARCASM ON}Hey it's no big deal. Let them broadcast over the loud speakers. We have no right to tell them otherwise. Who do we think we are? They're non Christians, we have to "understand" their "feeeeeeeeelings" and their "religion". The ACLU says so. Remember that when YOU are kneeling towards mecca in a few years.....{/SARCASM OFF}

I hope to hell this country of ours wakes up to the fifth column before it's too late.

Forum List

Back