Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Is Romney/Ryan get control of our Government. Medicare vouchers, cuts in Medicaid and welfare safety nets, cuts in education, tax cuts for the rich, Social Security privatized and endless wars. And a sociopath in charge of the red button and the 3am phone call. This scares the #$@% out of me and should scare the %$#@ out of you.

Obama’s last four years;--Stimulus saved and created 2.5 million jobs and boost the economy by 3.8%.
--Provided subsidies and benefits that kept 1 million families in their homes.
--Prevented 7 million from falling below the poverty line.’
--Iraq war ended saving taxpayers money and lives.
--healthcare provided for 45 million uninsured, donut hole closed for seniors saving them thousands. Student allowed to stay on their parent plans while paying for college.
--OBL dead and not planning attacks on Americans.
--7.8% unemployment instead of 20% if Obama had done nothing.
--GM alive saving jobs and record sales and paying back loan.
--Banks back in business making auto and home loans.
--Housing industry revived.

Black Man in Romney’s Race Card Ad.
“We cannot afford another four years like the last four year.” [/B]“So I will be voting for Romney, a no-nonsense type of guy.” WTH??? This is typical of a Romney supporting Village Idiots that is clueless as to the mess Obama was left with and what he has accomplished in just four years. And if the next four years are remotely like the last four years we will out of the recession.

Last edited:
Completely FAIL thread. Obviously you dont even know their healthcare plan. I do not agree with either BTW. I think doctor bills and insurance should be regulated and thats it. Boosted the economy by 3.8 percent LOL. Poverty line? More and more people are getting there everyday. Dont get me started on obamacare! WOW he happened to be in office when OBL died. Unemployment? Really? Guess it makes yall libs feel good when people give up looking for work! GM is alive? yea ok.. and moving overseas! Banks back? i dont have much info on that and the housing so I will leave that alone. Except I have seen the housing market is up. So kudos on 12% of your thread that you crapped out of your ass, or got from ABC

How many time are you going to post this same crap?

UNEMPLOYMENT over 8% for four years and a stagnant economy is all you need to be VERY afraid of..
gas prices over 3.50 a gallon the whole four years, FOOD PRICES today, OMG

you think those were great, then vote for the Obama/Biden clown team again

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
Plato

Is Romney/Ryan get control of our Government. Medicare vouchers, cuts in Medicaid and welfare safety nets, cuts in education, tax cuts for the rich, Social Security privatized and endless wars. And a sociopath in charge of the red button and the 3am phone call. This scares the #$@% out of me and should scare the %$#@ out of you.

Obama’s last four years;--Stimulus saved and created 2.5 million jobs and boost the economy by 3.8%.
--Provided subsidies and benefits that kept 1 million families in their homes.
--Prevented 7 million from falling below the poverty line.’
--Iraq war ended saving taxpayers money and lives.
--healthcare provided for 45 million uninsured, donut hole closed for seniors saving them thousands. Student allowed to stay on their parent plans while paying for college.
--OBL dead and not planning attacks on Americans.
--7.8% unemployment instead of 20% if Obama had done nothing.
--GM alive saving jobs and record sales and paying back loan.
--Banks back in business making auto and home loans.
--Housing industry revived.

Black Man in Romney’s Race Card Ad.
“We cannot afford another four years like the last four year.” [/B]“So I will be voting for Romney, a no-nonsense type of guy.” WTH??? This is typical of a Romney supporting Village Idiots that is clueless as to the mess Obama was left with and what he has accomplished in just four years. And if the next four years are remotely like the last four years we will out of the recession.

Your delusional or just dishonest, you left out...

Added $5,000,000,000,000 in debt
Record number of Americans on public assistance
43+ months of record unemployment
First credit downgrade
GM headed toward bankruptcy... again
Housing markets still in shitter
Sinking US $
Billions sunk into bankrupt green companies
1.3% growth, not 3.8%
Feckless foreign policy
Diminished respect abroad
Fast and Furious
Caught red handed lying about Libya

That Biden could potentially be the President for the next 3 months? I am.

A record smashing number of people are on food stamps.

That is not a recovery by any stretch of the imagination.

I don't know. That 60 vote mark to pass anything may just work against them if they happen to win.

Healthcare just became an issue for me. I picked up my mom's drugs today and they came to $108.00. I grew accustomed to seeing $5.00 per bottle. Please note that there ware some new stuff. Not blaming healthcare, just the cost of these new meds.

You might start to think about having a point if the President controlled the goverment.

Forum List

Back