Be afraid America the man boy is mentally ill

The right had no chance if it weren't for us middle of the road guys...
Are you calling Trump "Right"? You probably considered Bush a Conservative too.

Well he sure isn't coming from the left, so nice try with the labels.

You seem rather upset today hon.

Well that's a nice projection, but my boy is getting sworn in this week. I couldn't be happier!

:)
Boy Scouts?

Yeah yeah, Never Trumpers we get it.

It would have been sooooooooooooooo much better had Jeb, or Rubio or Cruz had won, but they didn't.

They didn't even MENTION immigration as a problem until Trump did and when they did, they did it too little TOO LATE!

Trump won. Get over it.
I voted for him dipshit.

Learn to pick your battles.

God, don't prove the libs right about you.

In other words when I pointed out your Never Trumpism is pathetic you melt down.

Like that doesn't prove something about YOU!

:lmao:

Well that's a nice projection, but my boy is getting sworn in this week. I couldn't be happier!

Me too! Looking forward to the first season of Reality America.

It would have been sooooooooooooooo much better had Jeb, or Rubio or Cruz had won, but they didn't.

They didn't even MENTION immigration as a problem until Trump did and when they did, they did it too little TOO LATE!

Trump won. Get over it.
I voted for him dipshit.

Learn to pick your battles.

God, don't prove the libs right about you.

But yeah. Cruz was the only TEA Party choice.

I do have high hopes for Trump though

You mean you're high so you have hopes for Trump?

Trouble in paradise girls
Trump zombies are as blind as the Obama zombies.

Truth is, ONLY Cruz and Trump were tough on immigration. That's why it became a 2 man race. Trump garnered the POPULIST vote. We Conservatives had to choose between a populist and a Communist

???

Any Tea Party voter knows he's not a Conservative. You're fighting the wrong guy. Go back to fighting liberals.

Trump won. Get over it.

If Jeb or Rubio or Cruz, or for that matter, any of the other Republican contenders had won the Republican nomination, it would be Hillary Rodham sworn in to be the 45th president on Friday.

I did not say Clinton,because once she became president, she wold have ditched and dumped Bill and his name,like hot potato.

and one year two years three and four , nothing will change for you even cleaning up on ails 1.2.3.4 and 5

I do have to hand it to you lefty losers...you're relentless. Meaningless, irrelevant, out of touch, quite idiotic, but relentless nonetheless.

Well, stay in shape as you've got a long eight years in front of you.
Looking forward to the show personally, it's gonna be a hoot.
Like you and 99% of the planet, these next 2 years are gonna be a hoot of a fuck fest and I can't wait to see his peeps, all of em implode one by one!!

Wonder what the process is for removing him to a mental institution , I don't think the Military or the intelligence community will let him go on much further without taking action

Mental health professionals have made much of the practice, said to be a favorite of narcissists and abusive spouses. But more recently the tactical tampering with the truth has become a preferred method of strongmen around the world. Gaslighting by other means was always a common feature of dictatorships, but it has found new vogue as a more subtle form of domestic political control even in countries with varying degrees of democracy.

161213171424-trump-tweets-medium-plus-169.jpg

Donald Trump's history of Twitter battles 02:29
Now Trump has brought it to the United States. The techniques include saying and doing things and then denying it, blaming others for misunderstanding, disparaging their concerns as over sensitivity, claiming outrageous statements were jokes or misunderstandings, and other forms of twilighting the truth.Donald Trump is 'gaslighting' all of us(Opinion) - CNN.com

Don't worry Guano, you've still got Merkel to cheer for, at least for now.

Wonder what the process is for removing him to a mental institution , I don't think the Military or the intelligence community will let him go on much further without taking action

Mental health professionals have made much of the practice, said to be a favorite of narcissists and abusive spouses. But more recently the tactical tampering with the truth has become a preferred method of strongmen around the world. Gaslighting by other means was always a common feature of dictatorships, but it has found new vogue as a more subtle form of domestic political control even in countries with varying degrees of democracy.

161213171424-trump-tweets-medium-plus-169.jpg

Donald Trump's history of Twitter battles 02:29
Now Trump has brought it to the United States. The techniques include saying and doing things and then denying it, blaming others for misunderstanding, disparaging their concerns as over sensitivity, claiming outrageous statements were jokes or misunderstandings, and other forms of twilighting the truth.Donald Trump is 'gaslighting' all of us(Opinion) - CNN.com
What is more frightening, he's changed his hair style......ewwwww, I'm scared!!

Forum List

Back