Be a ladies man .

How and where can I pick up new tips and ideas for dating? All that I have been doing has become very common and boring. How do I spice up my dating escapades?

Ok. Here are a couple of tips that worked for me...

(1) Practice alot and learn how to lick your eyebrows.
(2) Hang around the front door at Wal-Mart on a Friday afternoon doing this - especially between the hours of 4 and 5:30 pm.

These two tips should help improve your weekends.

How and where can I pick up new tips and ideas for dating? All that I have been doing has become very common and boring. How do I spice up my dating escapades?

The first thing you need to know is how women think. As a first step here are nine words women use. Learn what they mean and you'll improve your chances:

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

Would have thought all of you would have had those memorized by now. WHATEVER!

Women like power and men who control them. Here's what you do if a girl you are interested in interrupts you when you are talking to your friends.

whore_mouth_cat.jpg

That's a real woman pleaser. She'll be eating out of the palm of your hand.

Oh, dear. Well, if I met somebody who claimed to be a lady's man, I would look real quick to find the exit foor!!!!!!!

However, if you are serious, and I mean serious (no goofing off) about finding someone very special, here's my list (from the lady's point of view) based upon personal experiece:

Always be a gentleman. Different girls have different opinions on that, so maybe try to get a feel for what she likes. I like doors to be opened, ONLY appropraite touch, and meaningful conversation without too much vulgar content.

NEVER stand a girl up. Great way to start a trusting relationship.

Make sure you agree on absolutely everything that defines a person's morailty. Truth, honesty, religion, money, responsibility, kids, everything. Otherwise, forget it. you'll spend too much time arguing.

If the girl isn't exactly what you want, nicely explain to her, "no." Don't leave her hanging.

And don't wait 40 years to figure out the important things, like the examples I just gave.

Now if you don't care about anything but beauty and sex, then disregard what advice I have just given. Partying and living for the moment won't get a person too far in life.

Gee thanks Mrs. Cleaver! Me an' Wally will sure try to remember that for the prom!

:lol:

O.k. - obvious joke out of the way... (Sorry "b0xcar*girl*, but if you're going to throw me one right across the plate, I'm going to swing :cool:)

Dude! Use your head. Think of something that you want to do and invite an acquaintance. When you find people who like to do the same things you do, they become friends. Don't make it a 'date' until you're friends, with pre-established mutual interests first. (Fucking should NOT be one of them! Shouldn't even be on the table until you have dated a while.)

Fall in love with a friend. Don't try to make a friend out of a lover.

-Joe

Last edited:
Dude! Use your head. Think of something that you want to do and invite an acquaintance. When you find people who like to do the same things you do, they become friends. Don't make it a 'date' until you're friends, with pre-established mutual interests first. (Fucking should NOT be one of them! Shouldn't even be on the table until you have dated a while.)

-Joe

Good stuff, Joe. Especially the ending.

Well done.

Shave off all your body hair and sing Pink's Hey Mr. President at any lesbian bar.

I met my 9th wife that way.

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Bwahahah :rofl:Hee ho ho haha:badgrin: huh ho ho ho..... Fuck. :rofl: Oh, man! :lol: Dude - I think I just peed my pants a little. :lol:

-Joe

-Joe

Earth to Joe!

I don't believe he was lookin' for LOVE!

-Joe

Good stuff, Joe. Especially the ending.

Well done.

Yes, and even as Mrs. Cleaver I agree with this completely.

PS: I tend towards the old-fashioned way of thinking..................

Who said women were only for sex???????? Disrespectful 101!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (just had to throw my thought out there.................)

-Joe

Earth to Joe!

What's the point if it's not love?????? Lust??????? Personal greed and satisfaction???????? Such disrespect to the dignity of females...........although I do know that some women don't deserve much respect................however, how would you like to be treated??????????

-Joe

Earth to Joe!

What's the point if it's not love?????? Lust??????? Personal greed and satisfaction???????? Such disrespect to the dignity of females...........although I do know that some women don't deserve much respect................however, how would you like to be treated??????????

Give me a f*ing break. Just what kind of "respect" are we talking about here? "I'll still respect you in the morning"? LMAO

How did YOU make the u-turn from "spice up my dating escapades" to "some women don't deserve much respect"? What did you ASSUME about his "escapades"?

Dating is dating. Dating is NOT LOVE. Dating MAY result in love. It does not appear that LOVE is what he's lookin' for at the moment, although it may hit him in the ass when he's not lookin'....
:lol::lol:

A friend of mine once told me: "if the toasts she makes you taste good the next morning, you're in love."

Earth to Joe!

Give me a f*ing break. Just what kind of "respect" are we talking about here? "I'll still respect you in the morning"? LMAO

How did YOU make the u-turn from "spice up my dating escapades" to "some women don't deserve much respect"? What did you ASSUME about his "escapades"?

Dating is dating. Dating is NOT LOVE. Dating MAY result in love. It does not appear that LOVE is what he's lookin' for at the moment, although it may hit him in the ass when he's not lookin'....
:lol::lol:

Just speculating the worst............

I believe Josh wants to know "where" to take his date, not "how" to get one if I'm not mistaken. Sometimes the best dates don't even cost a lot of money. If the girl is really into you, she'd be happy tagging along while you do errands. If she's not that into you, who the hell cares? lol Do whatever you enjoy. If that's not her thing, then you prob. don't belong together.

However, if your favorite thing is sex, it will prob. cost you. Even if it's hers too. lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back