Be a hooker or we'll cut your benefits!

KarlMarx

May 9, 2004
Now Germany is forcing women into prostitution.

Isn't that quaint? Isn't that charming? Didn't the Taliban do something like that, too?

LINK

I guess that's what happens when you legalize it, it becomes a regular job and if you're unemployed, you'd better take it!

KarlMarx said:
Now Germany is forcing women into prostitution.

Isn't that quaint? Isn't that charming? Didn't the Taliban do something like that, too?

LINK

I guess that's what happens when you legalize it, it becomes a regular job and if you're unemployed, you'd better take it!
Ya know, ya just can't make this stuff up.....

It is illegal for John Hagee Ministries to broadcast in Canada because of Pastor Hagee's unwavering condemnation of homosexuality. Euthanasia is old news in The Netherlands. And now, if German women find prostitution out of the question - well, tough shit.

The world is coming unhinged in ways none of us would have imagined a generation ago.

musicman said:
It is illegal for John Hagee Ministries to broadcast in Canada because of Pastor Hagee's unwavering condemnation of homosexuality. Euthanasia is old news in The Netherlands. And now, if German women find prostitution out of the question - well, tough shit.

The world is coming unhinged in ways none of us would have imagined a generation ago.
That's what happens when governments try to legislate morality....true secularism at its best.

Prostitution was legalised in Germany just over two years ago

UH???

:wtf:

It's been legal for 20 years...It was legal in 1992, and everyone who was there when I was said it'd been legal as long as they can remember.

musicman said:

Unhinged is right. Liberalism is the doctrine of nihilism.

It's called "welfare to work". I'd lived in Germany for three years; these german women knew this occupation was going to become a legal profession, that's their problem!

hylandrdet said:
It's called "welfare to work". I'd lived in Germany for three years; these german women knew this occupation was going to become a legal profession, that's their problem!

What would you say if it were happening in Detroit? Humanity doesn't exist in a vacuum, hylandr. Don't you find this moderately unsettling?

hylandrdet said:
I wonder if you would have the same attitude if this person was your daughter?

Rule of Thumb --- if something does not enhance human dignity, it probably isn't moral, either. Forcing women into prositution --- yes, I think that qualifies.

"For Lo, because you did it to the least of my brethern, you did it unto Me" ---- the Bible

Forum List

Back