BDS Goes For Deadly

My mom was in hospice care, for nearly two years. :eek: It was good, for her and family. I just don't believe that anyone needs to be 'helped along' to death, though fully support refusing treatments if it's for the comfort of the patient.

Yes, there are people who need helping along.

We treat dogs better than we treat people.

Assisted suicide is just another step towards the Government deciding who is worth treating and who is not. Suicide is wrong morally, period. I would be dead now if you dumb shits had YOUR way. I mean all I need do is tell someone I just don't want to live anymore ( something that has been true most of my life) and it is done.

If it is the Person themselves making the decision with the proper perameters set there is ONLY ONE PERSON making the decision, the right person.

No, of course not.

But the horse never really has a choice in the matter does it?

You're not killing yourself, but letting yourself die much more slowly.

Some prefer to do one or the other.

Bottom line is what worth you give to humans. Myself? I think in all states we have the potential to enrich others' lives, cutting that short imo, is wrong.

The rage from the Left must stop, there are unhinged leftist, as there are rightwing nuts:

Bomb suspect killed self; blasted Rove, Cheney and Bush in note : Updates : The Rocky Mountain News

Ummmmm... I didn't see anything in the article saying he was on the "left". Looked to me like the guy was just nuts and could easily have been just an insane rightwing redneck. Just because he criticized Bush/Cheney in his note doesn't mean he's a lefty either.... that just means the guys life got worse over the last eight years.

The rage from the Left must stop, there are unhinged leftist, as there are rightwing nuts:

Bomb suspect killed self; blasted Rove, Cheney and Bush in note : Updates : The Rocky Mountain News

I can't help but wonder what your motivation could possibly be, in trying to paint this as an example of crime born of Bush hatred.

This article and every story I've seen said the motivation was extortion. The dude wanted money. Plain and simple.

This is in stark contrast to the Tennessee Rush Limbaugh fan who went to that church to specifically kill "liberals".

I can't help but wonder what your motivation could possibly be, in trying to paint this as an example of crime born of Bush hatred.

This article and every story I've seen said the motivation was extortion. The dude wanted money. Plain and simple.

This is in stark contrast to the Tennessee Rush Limbaugh fan who went to that church to specifically kill "liberals".

from the posted article

Along the way, Blanning stopped at the Aspen Times to deliver a hand-written note that railed against President Bush and a former top adviser, Karl Rove,

The note promised "mass death like we have all been part of over in that f------ quicksand trap" of Iraq."

Yer Welcome! :eusa_angel:

from the posted article

Along the way, Blanning stopped at the Aspen Times to deliver a hand-written note that railed against President Bush and a former top adviser, Karl Rove,

The note promised "mass death like we have all been part of over in that f------ quicksand trap" of Iraq."

which any person of more than double digit IQ would know could just as easily be attributed to one of the xenophobic right wing nutcases... or someone who is simply criminal.

from the posted article

So the dude hated Bush.

But, that wasn't the motivation for his crime. He was trying to extort money from banks. Sorry, that's what the article says.

Nice try at trying to make this look like politically motivated leftist terrorism though. I'm sure a lot of criminals hate bush.

Its for the person to deside.

Certain realities of their health needs to be present and agreed upon by a pannel of Drs. and then the individual can be allowed to hasten the enevitable.

It should be about the avoidance of pain and suffering and only the person themselves can be allowed to deside.

No one is going to get to deside someone elses death. Its all in how you set it up people.

Tell that to the babies and the old people getting euthanised without consent in the Netherlands.

So the dude hated Bush.

But, that wasn't the motivation for his crime. He was trying to extort money from banks. Sorry, that's what the article says.

Nice try at trying to make this look like politically motivated leftist terrorism though. I'm sure a lot of criminals hate bush.

Put yer head back up there where the moon don't shine.. all she said was he had a bad case of BDS.. :lol:

Put yer head back up there where the moon don't shine.. all she said was he had a bad case of BDS.. :lol:

I'll give that a C minus, for an attempt to admit I was right, and trying to spin for Annie.

Here's her thread title:

BDS Goes For Deadly

Sorry. The thread was flat misleading. He wasn't bombing anyone because he hated Bush, according to every article I've seen.

He was threatening bombs, because he wanted to extort money from banks. The fact that he might hate bush, is an interesting little factoid about his loony tunes character. But, it had nothing to do with the motivation for his crime.

I'll give that a C minus, for an attempt to admit I was right, and trying to spin for Annie.

Here's her thread title:

Sorry. The thread was flat misleading. He wasn't bombing anyone because he hated Bush, according to every article I've seen.

He was threatening bombs, because he wanted to extort money from banks. The fact that he might hate bush, is an interesting little factoid about his loony tunes character. But, it had nothing to do with the motivation for his crime.

He was crazy, He had BDS, He wrote notes that ties his thinking about Boosh
Cheney Iraq and evil bomb making.. hello!!!! Typical liberal..

Red Dawn you are Being retarded. That is exactly what left wing terrorists always do. The Baader-Meinhoff Gang, Brigade Russe, they were all big into bank Robbery and extortion as well as generalized mayhem.

Hell half the people you call right wingers aren't right wingers. That's what I mean by leftist hate speech.

Forum List

Back