BBC Pidgin. Might as well have a laugh while society crumbles.

Hey, don't let us stand in your way.

Apparently neither of you klowns know this but a pidgin is a simplified basic-structure language form used to establish a lingua franca among peoples with different native languages, especially in commerce, all over the world. It's been in practice as long as language has. Matter of fact all the American Indian movie stereotypes about "many moon ago" and all that shit ---- was using pidgin.

Fela Anikulapo Kuti always sang in a pidgin. The point was to communicate with other Africans who might speak various other languages.

Ahhh yes 'lights pipe'...mmm thank you Mr. Pogo...uhh lingua franca did you say old chap?
Thank you great white apologist! Way to church baby talk up. Ahhh goo goo gaa gaa...lol!

Apparently fake-name-generator boi is listening to music by The Police. I hate that tune.

Dude..that's a great song. Why you hating on my auto name bruh? I think it's pretty cool and remotely royal.

Actually I'm hating on that song. It's running through my head right now, no thanks to you. :death:

I'm not impressed with pseudo-Dutch names since I can see the distinction. I'm part Phlegmish.

Here is a good one!
I'm all Murikan...All Freedom...all the time...

Ah bleeve mah favrit is still mah man Snagga....

If you remember the cartoon character "Snagglepuss" that's the idea....

Forum List

Back