BBC News - Palestinian teenager's body found in Jerusalem

in the course of my life-----I did lots of examination of "injured arrestees" I was very careful
NOT TO TRIVIALIZE -------to the point that my supervisor used to laugh at my minute
care and extensive study of each complain the arrestee offered I recall one long report
I made-----and the head of the department asked "so what is wrong with him"? -----
well----the answer did make him laugh "NOT A DAMN THING" (a correct evaluation)
a black eye and a fat lip------really-----in the US ---he would get a cursory exam
and quickly get shipped off to jail. the kid looks like he was involved in a trivial
playground tussle

No Link Hflossy?
An Arab-American Brutalized -- by Palestinian Police | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

Copy that and paste it in the search box. I'm using a German computer and cant get some links to post.

Last edited:
nvcbhx.jpg
scratching-head.jpg

I'm the first one to admit that I'm SICK of:

MYSELF

..towards my attitude about the muslim world. BUT........"when is the last time muslims performed a humanitarian act.."

even i'm bothered by this giant generalization.....it's not right. it's to BROAD of a statement. i feel, there's plenty of 'performing' going on....everywhere, that we haven't a clue about.

Forum List

Back